The Student Room Group

What are your favourite PC games?

What are your favourite PC games?

At the moment, I would say that mine are Stellaris, Cities: Skylines, and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. I also love Star Wars: Battlefront II (Classic), Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, both Half Life games and Rimworld.

As you can tell, I really like Star Wars games generally!
Reply 1
I really like Star Wars games too. I loved the new SW Battlefront 2 and Squadrons although I tried the older ones and they still hold up amazingly.
In general, I prefer PvP shooters, but also love space themed games.
Reply 2
Ngl I really like most Tom Clancy games lol, can’t really say I’m much of a Star Wars fan.

The Division is my favourite tho, the division 2 though… not so much
Original post by jeromed
I really like Star Wars games too. I loved the new SW Battlefront 2 and Squadrons although I tried the older ones and they still hold up amazingly.
In general, I prefer PvP shooters, but also love space themed games.

I liked the new BFII, but I'll admit that my laptop only just supports it okay - I would probably enjoy it more if I had a better gaming device. My laptop supports the older ones with absolutely no problems however, so there's no frustrations there.
Original post by gk2005
Ngl I really like most Tom Clancy games lol, can’t really say I’m much of a Star Wars fan.

The Division is my favourite tho, the division 2 though… not so much

Having just looked up The Division, it sounds really good! I may see if I can get it on sale sometime.
Reply 4
cdkeys is a great site for sales if you’re looking!

https://www.cdkeys.com/tom-clancy-s-the-division-pc-cd-key-uplay
Original post by gk2005
cdkeys is a great site for sales if you’re looking!

https://www.cdkeys.com/tom-clancy-s-the-division-pc-cd-key-uplay

I actually tend to use Kinguin and it's £6 on there!
Before I acquired the steam games, I liked click-and-point-adventures and city simulations to play. Otherwise I played mostly console games.

Quick Reply

Latest