The Student Room Group

Explore Learning interview

Scroll to see replies

hey, still waiting for an update on my interview. how long did it take you guys for a rejection/acceptance
Hey guys, did my video interview, did anyone get weirder maths questions like quadratic equations? Everyone seemed to get mixed fractions except from me?
hey guys, I have my final/live interview for explore learning in a few days on teams - i was wondering if anyone had any last minute tips or advice? :smile:
Original post by Sanders234
Hey guys, did my video interview, did anyone get weirder maths questions like quadratic equations? Everyone seemed to get mixed fractions except from me?

:eek:whaaaat??? a quadratic??? no I didn't. I had adding up a mixed and improper fraction. what were your other questions? maybe they've started changing it.
Original post by hazelbluegrace
hey guys, I have my final/live interview for explore learning in a few days on teams - i was wondering if anyone had any last minute tips or advice? :smile:

After how long did they get back to you when you submitted your video interview? also there should be the questions which were asked in another thread.
Original post by MedApplicantttt
After how long did they get back to you when you submitted your video interview? also there should be the questions which were asked in another thread.

they took the full two weeks i think
Original post by oogaboogaJJ
I think they say 7-14 days and it took me 7

Heyy, i’ve finally passed the video interview and now have my live interview!!!! thanks so much for the tips!!!! i was wondering if you could give me some top tips and any questions you remember for my live interview, thanksss!!
Original post by MedApplicantttt
Heyy, i’ve finally passed the video interview and now have my live interview!!!! thanks so much for the tips!!!! i was wondering if you could give me some top tips and any questions you remember for my live interview, thanksss!!

Well done : D sorry I forgot about this but I hope it went well
Reply 68
Original post by pk027
guyss
did you wear formal clothes like a blazer for the video interview or is it not a big deal as long as its modest / appropriate ?

Professional as it is still an interview which is a formal conversation.

Quick Reply