Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ladyshort4u
Hey all,

what do your bedroom's look like?
Are you a messy/clean person?
Do you eat/drink in your room?
Are you an obsessively clean person?
Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters?
Do you make your bed everyday?

Answer these questions and any other stuff you may have to say

This...is the BEDROOM THREAD

love ladyshort

Messy
Eat all meals xcept breakfast
Not clean at all
No posters but jackets, shelves and closets to store all the crap I mess about with
I make my bed once every second week, when I change it

sounds enticing, no wild_thing?
Reply 2
Lol, well me personally am a semi-clean person - I like to know where all my stuff is and I try to keep it as clean as possible. I make my bed everyday and my walls are filled with pictures of me, my fiance, my friends, family and off course my love as all of you know (USHER! :biggrin: ) Yeh I got loads of shelves, closests etc to store all my junk.

Who finds it hard to live with a messy person? Or in opposition - who finds it hard to live with a very clean person?
ladyshort4u
Hey all,

love ladyshort

A mess
Messy usually
Yes
No
Some posters (but only a few)
Yes
ladyshort4u
Hey all,

love ladyshort

It's kind of both, it looks really tidy... until you open the drawers...
Only drink, glasses are spread around everywhere in the house
Not obsessively clean
One of them is covered with pictures, I couldn't bear to cover the blue one beside my bed though (it's the thing I miss the most when travelling, waking up to see my blue wall :redface: )
I don't make my bed everyday (I love Teresa [the lady who works here]!!!)
Reply 5
My bedroom looks like a cross between Richersounds and Microdirect. The first thing you notice is my henry (my rather large HIFI seperates system complete with its own stand and speaker stands, my freeview box and DVD player is also on this rack).

There is them my computer which takes up a lot of space, my video studio equipment (tripod, DV camera, microphones etc). I then have a CD shelf with 200 CDs onit, and a large box containing my 80 vinyl LPS. Above this is my 21" TV.

I have a bookshelf at the end of my room underneath my window with my current books on it,

Under my bed is full of electrical crap, old tape reoorders, multimetres, cables, mains fittings, soldering irons and all sorts of other junk.

I have lots of clutter in my room but I don't keep my clothes in my room because I hae no space. I have a three way spot light fitting on my ceiling and a UPVC tall window. My walls are painted in beskope cream.
Reply 6
amazingtrade
My bedroom looks like a cross between Richersounds and Microdirect. The first thing you notice is my henry (my rather large HIFI seperates system complete with its own stand and speaker stands, my freeview box and DVD player is also on this rack).

There is them my computer which takes up a lot of space, my video studio equipment (tripod, DV camera, microphones etc). I then have a CD shelf with 200 CDs onit, and a large box containing my 80 vinyl LPS. Above this is my 21" TV.

I have a bookshelf at the end of my room underneath my window with my current books on it,

Under my bed is full of electrical crap, old tape reoorders, multimetres, cables, mains fittings, soldering irons and all sorts of other junk.

I have lots of clutter in my room but I don't keep my clothes in my room because I hae no space. I have a three way spot light fitting on my ceiling and a UPVC tall window. My walls are painted in beskope cream.

WOAH FUNKY ROOM - got a pic?
what do your bedroom's look like? small. too small
Are you a messy/clean person? no room to be tidy. so very messy
Do you eat/drink in your room? always
Are you an obsessively clean person? nope
Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? almost converin in shelves/cupboards. some posters
Do you make your bed everyday?no
Reply 8
what do your bedroom's look like? Blue carpet, lime green walls.

Are you a messy/clean person? VERY VERY messy. Although I tidied it up at the weekend so it's ok at the moment. It won't last though!

Do you eat/drink in your room? Yeah, snacks and stuff. Especially chocolate!

Are you an obsessively clean person? Hell no

Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? Covered in stuff! Have a massive poster of Steven Gerrard, lots of other random football posters, A big Pirates of the Caribbean one, a LFC banner, a photoboard with all my friends on, a pinboard and a Thierry Henry calander :wink:

Do you make your bed everyday? Once again, hell no
Reply 9
what do your bedroom's look like? Bluey Grey carpet, completely whitewalls.

Are you a messy/clean person? Normally but I moved in there quite recently.

Do you eat/drink in your room? Yup, getting a fridge :smile:

Are you an obsessively clean person? nope.

Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? Blank at the mo, but gunna but up one of those pinboard things and blow up aload of pictures I have.
Do you make your bed everyday? dont be silly
What does it look like:I've just moved into a new bedroom so it's not got all my stuff in it yet. It's got bright pink walls (looks a lot better than it sounds) and one wall has got glass bricks between the room & bathroom. Errr one side its got built in wardrodey things around the bed...wooden floor...very modern and lovely basically!

Messy or neat? I'm usually messy but i've been trying to keep tidy since I moved in...not working though!

Do you eat & drink? Yeah but not meals usually, snacking all the time though!

Are you compulsivley tidy? Not at all though I get bothered when it's really messy!

Posters etc? I'm gonna try and keep them clear but the doors of my wardrobes are covered in piccies of mates and stuff

Make your bed? Nope, my mum still does it cos I'm always too rushed trying not to miss the bus in the morning!
Reply 11
This room (more a study really) is about average size, has a couple of shelfs holding books on the walls. A wardrobe, for clothes and random stuff. Then in the top right corner my computer/desk setupm surrounded by DVD's, CD's, Clock, Phone etc. Opposite is a seperate desk for college work, with a 14" tv in the corner and digibox. Two more rows of books heree. Under this desk is a nice budweiser fridge and other stuff I need to hide :tongue: In another corner is a metal vertical shelf stsacky thing. Filled with books, magazines, work stuff, computer stuff, electrical stuff, deodrants etc. Oh- my whiskeh and vodkas on the desk aswell. The room has a cheap blue carpety which looks more grey now- things tend to spill easily in my room.

I sleep in the spare room effectivley, because I wanted to fill the main one up with stuff. Just a bed, little bedside table/desk with TV & books/magazines. Opposite a few wardrobes filled with random house stuff (not mine).

I like clean rooms, and when I clean I do so well.... However within 24hours its back in a state- so messy I guess.

Yip.

No.

Posters- 2xMap of World, 1xMatrix, 1xFuturama, 1xJack Daniels, 1xAnarchy. And some other misc ones.

No, and with good reason- http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4181629.stm :biggrin:
Reply 12
Its not rectangular, more like a squashed U and the roof isn't all flat - its a loft conversion

Messy

Yeah

No

Most of my walls are visible

Most days I do!
Reply 13
Its a bonbsite with totally mismatched furniture and a computer that is a complete JOKE :mad: I have no room to move and I need to change my bedclothes! :frown:

Are you a messy/clean person? Messy
Do you eat/drink in your room? A lot
Are you an obsessively clean person? No
Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? Mostly visible but that will change in time
Do you make your bed everyday? The question should be "Do you make your bed anyday?" The answer would be No
ladyshort4u
Hey all,

what do your bedroom's look like? - It's fairly big-ish. Used to have totally mismatched furniture, now matching :biggrin:. It's square and has a chimney breast in it. I love my room, because it has the best view in the house, over the garden and it's a bit of a suntrap because it faces South :biggrin:
Are you a messy/clean person? - Both. I try to be tidy, but end up messy. My room normally becomes the tidyest/cleanest room in the land when I have revision I should be doing though!.
Do you eat/drink in your room? - Yes, but not all the time.
Are you an obsessively clean person? - Hell no.
Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? - They're visible, I've not got any posters, I've got pictures I've taken that I love in frames. I stick all my other photos on my wardrobe.
Do you make your bed everyday? - Most of the time, yeah.

Other stuff - Last year was the first time I'd ever been allowed to decorate my room. Up until then, I had pink clouds/rainbows wallpaper and kites, which was how it was decorated for me when I was about 4.

love ladyshort

:tsr: :biggrin:
Reply 15

1 bed,1 desk ,1 big closet,1 bero,1 comadeno all in a light peach wooden colour..which a dark blue line on each thingie...1 curtain which has 4 big pockets each pocket has a doll in it ..and it's fill with coloured badges and nice cute medel dolls it sound stupid but it's really adorable with a matching bedcover and ermm each wall is cut into two right angel tringle each tringle has a coluored big circle with a big star in and that main wall is light peach.I wonder why I didn't drow any apples on the wall..oh well maybe next time:p:...

extreamly messy is a weak word to describe me :redface:

always my keyboard feels sticky sometimes and if you take off the bottons you'd see apples seeds inside got in by mistake while me was eating an apple:p::redface:

not at all.. :redface:
visible...I have couple of posters inside my closet only

Never :biggrin:
what do your bedroom's look like? Its a rectangular room, quite big, with a double bed near the window, blue and purple painted walls. White ceiling and cupboards and wardobe. A dressing table with the tv, and a desk with a lamp and candles. Dark blue carpet, with a white furry rug. Love my bedroom, best room in the house besides the kitchen. So warm and cosy. :biggrin:
Are you a messy/clean person? Usually tidy, I hate it when my clothes touch the floor, hate being unorganised.
Do you eat/drink in your room? Yeah alot, especially in exams, as long as I dont drop the food on my bed and floor.
Are you an obsessively clean person? Um, no not really.
Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? Used to be covered with westlife posters, but my parents demanded my room should look more mature, so I took them of and put it inside my cupboard, hehe.
Do you make your bed everyday? Lol, no. Only on weekends, cos I get forced to.
Reply 17
ladyshort4u
Hey all,

love ladyshort

I am extremely messy,if I straighten up my room one day,everything will be all over the place again in two days. I eat and drink in my room all the time. I don't need to answer your fourth question,hah. I have a lot of pictures and such on my walls,I have 2 afi posters,and the rest of my walls are covered with different kinds of pictures. I have plain,white walls though,so i had to do something haha. Nope. My mom does it for me haha.
what do your bedroom's look like? I have one bedroom. Wooden floor boards, White/yellowish walls, colourful quilt, brown built in cupboard on one side, a big window facing the road and garden.
Are you a messy/clean person? Clean I guess
Do you eat/drink in your room? Nope, I hardly go in my room at all. I do my homework on the coffee or kitchen table, thus, I not much food finds it's way into my room.
Are you an obsessively clean person? No, my room looks clean but I wouldn't open any cupboards, unless I wanted an avelanche of junk.
Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? There is nothing on my walls. My parents like clean walls, and since they own the walls, I must obey.
Do you make your bed everyday? I have never made my bed. I just pull the covers over the mattress, but I don't 'make' it. I don't get the point of making a bed, it's just going to be unmade again.My mum makes my bed, can you beieve that? I tell her 'stay out of my room and don't make my bed'. But she insists on making it which really annoys me.

My room is really dusty because the floor boards don't absorb dust liek capret does. Thus, I never clean my room because the dust makes me sneeze.
Reply 19
Hmm...Cleaned about once a month. Starts out clean, and gradually grows messy. Then I clean it again. :biggrin: Very royal victorian style room. red/gold billowing curtains, decor, origonal artwork. I prefer to make my bed when gusets come over. Till then I just tidy it w/a sheet, blanket and pillow. *don't see any point in decking it out when no one's over* Usually scattered with good books here and there with some mozart in the backround. :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending