Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyshort4u)
    Hey all,

what do your bedroom's look like?
    Are you a messy/clean person?
    Do you eat/drink in your room?
    Are you an obsessively clean person?
    Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters?
    Do you make your bed everyday?

Answer these questions and any other stuff you may have to say

This...is the BEDROOM THREAD

love ladyshort
    I'm a neat person, but that's just as well, b/c my rooms small And it's tiny in the house I live at for uni But cozy, I brighten mine up with pics, photos of friends etc.

ReputationRep:
    My bedroom is quite kewl. It has an ensuite and its a nice size. I have loads of posters...mainly of nice looking men, homer simpson, animals and bottom, the tv show. I also have a cool crash bandicoot poster. Its pretty messy at ze moment. I have nice photos of family and friends and lots of teddies Ummm....I eat lots of fod in there but not proper meals. It contains my prized posession....my PS2!!

That pretty much sums up my room

ReputationRep:
    what do your bedroom's look like? fairly large, mostly light blue colour
    Are you a messy/clean person? clean
    Do you eat/drink in your room? lol, yh!
    Are you an obsessively clean person?no, just orderly..although i do start cleaning when im in a foul mood :rolleyes:
    Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters?visible
    Do you make your bed everyday? yup!

ReputationRep:

2 Light blue 2 dark blue walls, at the moment very little furniture in it because im decorating...but i have to share my room with my brother.

I try to be, never works.

Yes, glasses all over the place

No

Right now visible, have a few posters/calendasr to put up.

Yes

ReputationRep:
    I decorated mine myself over the summer! It's blue. It's got sloping walls so the bottom bits of walls are medium blue, the slopey bits above are light blue, and the radiators/skirting board etc are dark blue. I also have these 3 mini doors around my room for storage and they are dark blue too. I have a black bed, a blue sofa and a yellow sofa (covered with a blue throw thing). And a blue inflatable chair And a blue table and a blue TV stand with TV/stereo on it. I like blue Then just a desk/chair/wardrobe/bookshelf etc.

Are you a messy/clean person? Mixture of both. It gets very, very messy (clothes everywhere) but then all of a sudden I'll freak out and tidy it so everything's perfect.

Do you eat/drink in your room? Not really.

Are you an obsessively clean person? When I decide to clean, I clean. As in, it's spotless.

Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? I have a surfing poster, 2 tennis posters, an Oasis poster, a "boys are stupid, throw rocks at them" poster, a Shrek 2 poster, some arty photographic posters...

Do you make your bed everyday? Usually
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Blue very thick squshy carpet (cheap because it has a very slight flaw in it - under the bed:cool: )
    Yellow walls
    Blue curtains.
    Furniture: 1 double bed, 2 bedside cabinets, 2 shelving units and 2 hanging rails (I don't like wardrobes).

My bedroom doesn't have a door

Messy - but the mess tends to be confined to my side of the bed (furthest from the door and so out of site)

I'll sometimes take a drink to bed with me or a snack but I tend not to.

NO

Visable - I've never got round to putting up any pictures or posters....it makes the room feel a lot calmer

Nope....although actualy I do but I don't do it until it's time to go to bed again (ie about 2 minutes before it gets messed up again)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestdeceptions)
    a "boys are stupid, throw rocks at them" poster
    I've got that poster, I love it! But I'm trying not to put any posters up in my new room - I miss that one though! (My boyfriend doesn't- he hates it and doesn't see the funny side... :aetsch: )

ReputationRep:
    crash bandicoot!!!! what a legend!

what do your bedroom's look like? Ummm the walls are pink (two b right pink and two a nice sugary pale pink...laminate flooring...huge ikea wardrobe with the cutest pink heart shaped handles..bookcase desk etc..you get the picture the usual bedroom furniture
    Are you a messy/clean person?I am a sort of clean person..really depends as if I am busy a huge mess will build up and then I attempt a cleaning blitz!!
    Do you eat/drink in your room?Yeh..although I don't eat often
    Are you an obsessively clean person?Not really...I probably should clean the floor more often it gets very dusty
    Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? Partially visable. I have my sentimental posters-the ones from plays I have been in, my turin brakes one from V, the placebo one from when I was in hospital and one of the nurses went to see them and my trainspotting one which doesn't really mean anything..They are all on one side of the room really so the rest is nice and pink
    Do you make your bed everyday?Without fail

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

love ladyshort
    Magnolia walls- im not creative, lots of framed photos, some very nerdy sports stuff
    Generally its quite tidy
    I dont eat or drink in my room-eeek the crumbs!
    Im not obsessive but I would rather not live like a tramp :rolleyes:
    My walls are entirely bare
    I dont make my bed- but it gets done magically for me every day. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Books. Many, many, many books and lots of paper. Two walls are hidden behind bookcases and the floor is hidden beneath books. There are paintings on the walls (Scotland Forever taking up most of the wall above my desk) as well as souvenirs (5 foot Masaai spear, flintlock pistol, carved Benna head). My hat collection is there, too. It's really quite extensive- two fedoras, an Aussie bush hat, a Panama, a fez, a flying helmet, my TOS and a kevlar helmet. Then there are my pipes and various little nick-nacks picked up here and there, including fossils and little trinkets of archaeological interest (to me, anyway).

(Original post by RoisinHan)
    I've got that poster, I love it! But I'm trying not to put any posters up in my new room - I miss that one though! (My boyfriend doesn't- he hates it and doesn't see the funny side... :aetsch: )
    When my boyfriend took me to London I made him take me to the David and Goliath shop so I could get a tshirt (as I refuse to wear the fake ones!!!) and he really didn't like me buying a Never Underestimate the Stupidy of Boys in Large Groups tshirt...and he hates my Throw rocks at Boys Slippers too so a poster would just be going too far!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

love ladyshort

4 walls, bed, door, desk, wardroom, shelves, more books than cds

clean
    eat in
    not really
    walls covered in posters
    make bed before i go to bed

ReputationRep:
    what do your bedroom's look like? erm the walls are purple, big wooden bed-I like authenticy, a bedside table [with Bible of course], shelves for some books, a music system, big comfy chair in the corner and varnished wooden floor with deep purple rugs [they're so lush].
    Are you a messy/clean person? Well there's not much in there-just use it to sleep really.
    Do you eat/drink in your room? I sometimes take a drink to bed-in summer ice-cold water.
    Are you an obsessively clean person? Yeah I guess I am.
    Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? I have some Warhol and Lichtenstein prints in there-oh and Noel.
    Do you make your bed everyday? Yeah-do it without thinking!

ReputationRep:
    Oh too many questions..

Messy room for me!

ReputationRep:
    I am the messiest person around... there is no floor... every now and then i feel guily and tidy it, but i dont have the attention span to keep it that way always...

as for posters, my room is covered with pictures, posters of orlando blooms, vogue adverts, scary postcards and the such like... its also tiny, so there is too much stuff... EVERYWHERE...

i drink in my room, there are about thirty rotting mugs, which i wait until my mater clears!!

all in all, i'm a slob!

ReputationRep:
    what do your bedroom's look like? Furnished completely by Argos! All furniture is maple, and I've got a big bed
    Are you a messy/clean person? Clean
    Do you eat/drink in your room? Yes
    Are you an obsessively clean person? Nope :rolleyes:
    Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? visible
    Do you make your bed everyday? yup thats a bit sad lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm too afraid to get it on the sheets!

ReputationRep:
    T'is baby blue, beach laminated flooring, a set of wooden bunkbeds at on side of the room and a big silver cabin bed thing at the other end with my desk and a wardrobe underneath.

ReputationRep:
    mine looks a bit like this cha'mone!

get a load of the snazzy 70's style ikea duvet cover.
    Attached Images

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.