This discussion is closed.
LawQueen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Do people spend a lot of time in their rooms?
happydinosaur
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepooos)
I do.

Well it depends...
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It is the only room in my house that i spend time in. The only other rooms i go into are the bathroom and the kitchen. The livingroom sucks. To much parentage there.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Depends on which room you mean - my one at uni is pretty spotless, the one at home is a complete dump. Its a right pain when I go home because there is so much clutter all over the place & Im just not used to it anymore! :rolleyes: :mad:

Generally I am one of those people where everything has its place & sticks to it rigidly. Both are very work orientated - 100s of books, folders, desks stationary you name it.... :rolleyes:

As for posters Its covered at home, it needs redecorating but I cant be bothered to take all the stuff off the wall. Here it is much more tasteful, just a couple of huge F1 posters (naturlich :cool: )

Making my bed... I do every day.... except that I usually do it just before I go to bed :p: .
LawQueen
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Agh! I'm never there!!! Quite literally twice a day to get up and go to bed-or that could be once!
Apricot Fairy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mine's light blue with a blue carpet and blue patterned bedclothes. It's usually a bit of a mess, and there are usually quite a few dirty mugs in there because I can't be bothered to take them back to the kitchen! I sometimes make my bed...

Oh and I have nice posters on my walls. Tweety bird and one of a really fit man holding a baby! Lol...
Herleif
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what do your bedroom's look like?

A complete tip, not a day goes by when i dont stand on a cd case or knock over something fragile

Are you a messy/clean person?

see above :p:

Do you eat/drink in your room?

drink a lot, but don't eat much (can't be bothered with clearing up)

Are you an obsessively clean person?

heheh...

Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters?

mainly covered with posters and photos ive taken

Do you make your bed everyday?

to me making your bed means taking the duvet off the floor then putting it on the mattress
PapeeChumo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
this thread would be better with pics but anyway-my room is mainly white and simple blue with black and white accessories and I try to keep it clean!-I hve a few family phots but otherwise I like to keep my walls clear.
Kayz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ok heres a description of my room and everything i do in it:

Its blue,
Have 7 posters, 1 mini pic frame mounted on the wall and another two a4 sized frames at each corner,
Have a bromometer (i think thats what its called) near the window,
My Desk with my PC,
1 Cupboard, 1 big round table,
A white shelf in the corner,
One Dart board also near the corner, and not forgetting my lovely bed!

I eat only chocs or any other stuff that i treat myself to in my bedroom,
Coffee sometimes,
My rooms a tip with books and papers everywhere, but clean hygene wise, it only gets tidied up when my mum comes in to clean it, i cant let her touch my stuff so i clean my room.
My beds never made i leave it to my mum, she sometimes makes it otherwise it stays un-made,

Oh and i'm moving houses next week so my bedroom is going to change a lil, i'll be back here to keep you people updated!
bethan_ceri
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its purple wqith silver swirl things as a border
messy n sumtimes clean
yeah bt not loads
no
visable
well put the duvet on the materes lol
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
-
It is painted yellow and blue walls, with stairs coming up to it (it's in the loft!) and has my computer, hifi, tv, bed, chest-of-drawers, mini-wardrobe and small table in it!

Quite messy, I must say. However my bedroom it relatively tidy compared to the spare room, you see, that's where I do my homework and there are papers lying round everywhere!

Aye, all the time. Well, most nights I eat my dinner up here, and have various snackages every few hours too! Simply push my keyboard up and it's a makeshift dinner table!

No, but my mum is; grrr.

There is *counts* three posters on my walls. I sharn't say what they are for fear of being ridiculed, heh!

Nope, in fact, I never do. But for some reason I always need to rough it up again before I hit the sack at night, as during the day my mum decides she needs to make it for me..
at least lara
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what do your bedroom's look like? its spicy green with the MOST AMAZING bed in the world (and not just cuz its mine lol
Are you a messy/clean person? more messy than clean
Do you eat/drink in your room? yes
Are you an obsessively clean person? that was answered with question 2, i believe
Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? visible but i have some abstratct paintings- its kind of an artsy room
Do you make your bed everyday? no my housekeeper does
Flukey
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by xbellax)
what do your bedroom's look like? its spicy green with the MOST AMAZING bed in the world (and not just cuz its mine lol
Are you a messy/clean person? more messy than clean
Do you eat/drink in your room? yes
Are you an obsessively clean person? that was answered with question 2, i believe
Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? visible but i have some abstratct paintings- its kind of an artsy room
Do you make your bed everyday? no my housekeeper does
You have a housekeeper! :eek: :eek:

Oooooh get you! :cool:

F
queenselphie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Posters and pieces of my artwork all over the walls til it looks chaotic, many many books

messy, but the mess disturbs me, I clean it,and then it gets messy again

yes. I dont like eating in communal areas much.

hell no

All that Ive mentioned above, and tickets, and bits out of magazines, and postcards...

usually. But not always when I get up straight away.
galadriel100
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I hardly go in my room at all. That's why it is the tidiest room in the whole house.
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ponjavic)
Messy
Eat all meals xcept breakfast
Not clean at all
No posters but jackets, shelves and closets to store all the crap I mess about with
I make my bed once every second week, when I change it

sounds enticing, no wild_thing?
:eek: :eek: Indeed :s:

but I cant complain as my room is just as messy

what do your bedroom's look like? mmm red and cream
Are you a messy/clean person? really messy
Do you eat/drink in your room? mmm only cereals, snacks and drinks and any chocolate I have to eat hiding coz my dad doesn't let me eat some :rolleyes:
Are you an obsessively clean person? N.E.V.E.R.
Are your walls visible or are they covered in posters? visible, I have one poster of the brazi lian flag and one of Gustavo kuerten so nothing much
Do you make your bed everyday? mmm well I have a maid :confused: who comes everyday so I don't need to...but she doesnt come on Sundays and I always make my bed then :angel:

Answer these questions and any other stuff you may have to say

This...is the BEDROOM THREAD
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
3.85%
They might tell the bully (5)
9.62%
I don't think they'd understand (9)
17.31%
It might lead to more bullying (19)
36.54%
There's nothing they could do (17)
32.69%

Watched Threads