This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
do you believe in paranormal activity? or are you a sceptic?
personally i do...ish but until i see something for myself i wont truely believe

do you think these photographs are a hoax or for real?
Natalie Lane
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Kind of like you actually, sort of do but want to see for myself...
I don't believe the pictures though...
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know for a fact that 'paranormal' things do occur... but i'm always dubious as to photos of such things.
ponjavic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
considering the fact they are so easy to create (the pictures) I do not believe them
And I don't have any belief in any paranormal/supernatural activity including God.
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
personally i do...ish but until i see something for myself i wont truely believe

Yeh I think I'm the same as you. I think I might believe in it more if I see something for myself. I dont know if this is the same, but I'm a Hindu and people have said that in certain temples around the U.K the statues of God have been seen to be drinking milk and stuff like that. I don't think it's the same thing but anything like that, I might believe in more if I see for myself but till then I'm no sceptic...
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't get what's so "spooky" about some of those pictures. Why is there anything sinister with the guy standing behind the woman in the second picture? (unless i'm missing something) :confused:
Amy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
I don't get what's so "spooky" about some of those pictures. Why is there anything sinister with the guy standing behind the woman in the second picture? (unless i'm missing something) :confused:
the person behind the woman wasnt there when the pic was taken, and plus he would had to have been about 8 foot tall for how small he is.

i never said there was supposed to be anything sinister or spooky, just paranormal
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the person behind the woman wasnt there when the pic was taken, and plus he would had to have been about 8 foot tall for how small he is.
I'm really not convinced from those pictures. However i do believe in some paranormal activity, but not the usual stuff that people talk about and the new thing with "light orbs"; which are just specs of dust picked up on camera.
glenn321
Badges: 0
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
Kind of like you actually, sort of do but want to see for myself...
I don't believe the pictures though...
same as
Wild Thing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
bloody scary those pics are! lol...i don't believe in the pice though, but recognise taht they were very well made!
I personally don't believe in such things or God, but my grandmother is a spiritist and so aparently talks with them...might be true, who knows. Though I couldn't care less so I don't try to look further into things.
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
for all you people who dont believe in paranormal activity......there's an old student room in peterhouse college cambridge which is kept permenantly locked because "It has an overwhelming sense of evil"......me and a few friends are gonna try and spend a night alone in this such room....once we get permission to open it! I'll let you know if i manage to get in...but would you spend a night in such a room?
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not understanding why someone would take a picture of some dark stairs (presumably they didn't see the ghost before they took the picture)?
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
for all you people who dont believe in paranormal activity......there's an old student room in peterhouse college cambridge which is kept permenantly locked because "It has an overwhelming sense of evil"......me and a few friends are gonna try and spend a night alone in this such room....once we get permission to open it! I'll let you know if i manage to get in...but would you spend a night in such a room?
Ooo, a friend of mine is going to that college - will have to get him to check it out! :eek:
Rose64
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
I'm not understanding why someone would take a picture of some dark stairs (presumably they didn't see the ghost before they took the picture)?
Lol! Good point..
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
good point!
technik
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i dont...
Rose64
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Misbah Imtiaz)
good point!
Jinx! :p:
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I dont believe in paranormal activity and believe that there is a scientific explaination behind it.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Willa)
yes..why not? :rolleyes:
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

them pictures no, paranormal activity, yes. Why would anyone just die. Lets put it this way. 2 things can happen. You can believe it all your life and you may go to an after life or you cannot believe it and if there isnt an after life you will never know about it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads