Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i kinda believe in The Matrix. call me a whacko, but i do think that something is in control of us. (ie. not god).

ReputationRep:
    not sure about the pics, but i believe in the paranormal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    for all you people who dont believe in paranormal activity......there's an old student room in peterhouse college cambridge which is kept permenantly locked because "It has an overwhelming sense of evil"......me and a few friends are gonna try and spend a night alone in this such room....once we get permission to open it! I'll let you know if i manage to get in...but would you spend a night in such a room?
    GOD no. I'd be terrified (hell, I'm scared of those pics at the top). Although I'd be interested to hear what people had to stay after spending a night in that room.

ReputationRep:
    Yes,I do. I've seen it occur too.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe in paranormal activity. I would if I saw some. I know of two people who were entering a house when they both saw a ghost. It doesn't freak me out and i still say that I don't belive in paranormal activity, but these people wouldn't lie about these kinds of things. So, I would have to see it for myself, eventhough I don't actually want to see it.
    There is a hosue that is supposed to be haunted. Some people I knwo were going to spend the night there to scare it away with the bible or something, but they didn't end up going because their daughter didn't want to go.
    I saw a show where this woman said she could see spirits or something. She went into the house of a rock metal fan and said she saw heaps of spirit things. I think she was just faking it.
    with the photos, I think they are fake. It is so easy to make those types of effects on paintshop.

ReputationRep:
    I'm absolutely terrified of the supernatural. I want to believe in God, but what evidence is there? I have never seen any of these weird events occur, but some peopl I know have some wicked ghost stories. I cringe telling them because they are so near where I live. Every time I stand alone in the shower or lay down in my bed, I can't help but wonder if someone is watching me.

ReputationRep:
    PM me if ya want to hear any.

ReputationRep:
    I think there may well be paranormal activity. The pictures you posted seem fake to me though.

ReputationRep:
    All these photos are hoaxes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmericanChick)
    I'm absolutely terrified of the supernatural. I want to believe in God, but what evidence is there? I have never seen any of these weird events occur, but some peopl I know have some wicked ghost stories. I cringe telling them because they are so near where I live. Every time I stand alone in the shower or lay down in my bed, I can't help but wonder if someone is watching me.

I have similar feelings too. I´m terrified of the supernatural and I sometimes feel scared when I´m in the shower or alone at night.

ReputationRep:
    The first photo is famous but all the others look like double exposures to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    The first photo is famous but all the others look like double exposures to me.
    whats to say that the first one isnt a fake? why would you just take a random photograph of a set of stairs? to me the others seen more likely as they have a reason for being taken where as thei first one doesnt...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    whats to say that the first one isnt a fake? why would you just take a random photograph of a set of stairs? to me the others seen more likely as they have a reason for being taken where as thei first one doesnt...
    the 2nd pic is brill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    the 2nd pic is brill
    why?

ReputationRep:
    I'm just saying the first pic is famous as a paranormal photo so it will have been tested by numerous authorites and hasn't been found to be a fake yet. The others look like very obvious double exposures especially the cat one. I've got one I did of my cat that got double exposed and it looks just like that.

ReputationRep:
    Strange But True. Ring any bells?

ReputationRep:
    why?
    dunno...the bloke seems almost robotic in appearance

ReputationRep:
    whats to say that the first one isnt a fake? why would you just take a random photograph of a set of stairs?
    That place is a noted paranormal hotspot the person would have probably taken the photo whilst looking for ghosts. Also you tend to take random pictures of architecture in old big houses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I'm just saying the first pic is famous as a paranormal photo so it will have been tested by numerous authorites and hasn't been found to be a fake yet. The others look like very obvious double exposures especially the cat one. I've got one I did of my cat that got double exposed and it looks just like that.
    these photos were taken from a website where they had seperated the fakes from reality, and these were all in the reality section

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    dunno...the bloke seems almost robotic in appearance
    justs looks scary to me

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.