?
Report 14 years ago
i think the 1st and 3rd in particular are/could be tricks of the light
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The famous photo above was taken in September, 1936 by Captain Provand and Indre Shira, two photographers who were assigned to photograph Raynham Hall for Country Life magazine. This is what happened, according to Shira:

"Captain Provand took one photograph while I flashed the light. He was focusing for another exposure; I was standing by his side just behind the camera with the flashlight pistol in my hand, looking directly up the staircase. All at once I detected an ethereal veiled form coming slowly down the stairs. Rather excitedly, I called out sharply: 'Quick, quick, there's something.' I pressed the trigger of the flashlight pistol. After the flash and on closing the shutter, Captain Provand removed the focusing cloth from his head and turning to me said: 'What's all the excitement about?'"

Upon developing the film, the image of The Brown Lady ghost was seen for the first time. It was published in the December 16, 1936 issue of Country Life. The ghost has been seen occasionally since.

the first pic

I've never seen any of the others before and I've watched quite a few famous ghost pics programs on tv
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
http://paranormal.about.com/library/.../aa101402b.htm

The top one at this link always scares me because the guy had only died 2 days before it was taken.
ToshTrent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
do you believe in paranormal activity? or are you a sceptic?
personally i do...ish but until i see something for myself i wont truely believe

do you think these photographs are a hoax or for real?
There all fake.

Paranomal activity can't be justified. If we all lived as ghosts it would rather crowded by now.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
someone said that about you last night. i sorted them out tho
who?
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Definition of paranormal:

Not in accordance with scientific laws; "what seemed to be paranormal manifestations".

According to this definition, I do not believe in the paranormal as I believe that everything """"can"""" (not has) be explained by scientific laws.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
who?
babyshambles

dont worry
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
babyshambles

dont worry
wow thats my eye!!!!!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (69)
23.71%
No (222)
76.29%

Watched Threads