Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No. I'd never be able to forget it, and I think it'd do me more harm than good to stay with a cheater. Imagine how inferior your gf must feel.

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    not a chance

ReputationRep:
    I would certainly sack you, yes. And you'd probably vacate the premesis through the nearest available window.

ReputationRep:
    lol i've always said to my boyfriend that if he cheats and i find out, i will pretend i don't know (or in your case take you back) until our next sexual encounter, go down on him and give him a nice juicy BITE.. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    and she caught me, i was wondering if you girls would take back your boyfriend if he cheated ?
    Say it wasn't you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soapy)
    I like how all the girls are quick to say no, or to scorn the OP, yet in the "Girls would you cheat" thread, I recall seeing something like 40% of girls saying yes, and 20% saying 'under the right circumstances'. Hypocrisy /roll.

I made it pretty clear where I stood in the 'girls would you cheat?' thread, and it's pretty consistent with what I have said here.

ReputationRep:
    Once a cheater always a cheater.
    I've made that mistake of taking back a cheater, NEVER AGAIN!

ReputationRep:
    depends what you did and how you immediatly reacted. As we haven't been told the story, i'd say no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XCRUSHESX)
    call me coniving..but im nt sure...bt i wud feel id stay with them jus 2 make their guilt eat them inside..i mean how bad dus it feel..if you cheated on the person behind in your head you expect them to leave but then they don't and they actually try and make things work..because they think it was luck that got their bf/gf to stay with them after cheating....

If they didn't have enough consideration for your feelings not to cheat on you in the first place, are they really likely to feel guilty to the point that it eats them up inside? I doubt it, in most cases at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_emme_x)
    depends what you did and how you immediatly reacted. As we haven't been told the story, i'd say no.

The fact that she 'found out' as opposed to him telling her doesn't really go in his favour. She might be more sympathetic and be able to trust him again if he had been honest with her. But the fact that she found it out for herself - how is she ever going to be able to trust him? She'll constantly be looking for signs...

ReputationRep:
    let me think about it.....

no.

ReputationRep:
    my girlfriend dumped me, within 24 hours I rebounded, then a month later I dump the rebound, a day later my ex girlfriend takes me back.

the circumstances were different, but trust was breached, and trust can be rebuilt.

Now we're pretty much solid.

If you love your girlfriend, you'll tell the truth, in my opinion.

*disclaimer I haven't read all the pages*

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe...but even thats slim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyFencer)
    Say it wasn't you.
    But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
    Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
    I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
    She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)

She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)
    Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
    Heard the scream get louder (It wasn't me)
    She stayed until it was over

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
    Creeping with the girl next door
    Picture this, we were both butt naked, banging on the bathroom floor

---------

Anyway, back to the thread... I don't think I could forgive someone who cheats, though I guess in some circumstances maybe a you'd give someone a second chance.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    i would want to really badly,but wouldent be able to...

ReputationRep:
    To the prick who left me a neg rep calling me a "******* *****," thanks a lot, you ******, it just helps to prove my point!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.