The Student Room Group

How to stop being afraid of guys??

Guys flirt with me and Iike me but once I gave attention to them that’s when they switch up. This one guy has been stalking me for years and had the whole neighborhood talking about me but once I pulled up on him he tried to twitch it around and made it seemed like I liked him instead and he was the innocent one. Because this is how some dudes are once you start liking them that’s what act funny and switch on you. When I go out and when guys look at me I look down to the ground just because once I show that im interested back I’m afraid that they will waste my time. Guys are so soft but like to front when your around. How to be more confident and not be afraid of guys??
Avoiding men all together is not right. However, trust yourself. Some feelings can't be explained, but they should be warnings to be cautious.
Original post by anton31
Avoiding men all together is not right. However, trust yourself. Some feelings can't be explained, but they should be warnings to be cautious.

What I been through just makes me think all men are the same! I had 3 different guys who liked me and talked about me so much but the moment I gave them attention they played dumb and I can’t stand that because I don’t want them! Maybe I do want them but only because they was banging outside of my door or doing something embarrassing to get my attention and kept stalking me so I was trynna end it!
Original post by anton31

I had one guy that’s been stalking me for years showing up to my house embarrassing me telling his friends about me! But the moment I saw him he tried to make it seem like I was stalking him when our run in was a mistake. It’s like they wanna be me! Wanted and favorite!
That’s why even thou I hate being single I kind of like it because some people like me and I’m not this desperate miserable creep like they are than once I stoop to they level I’m just as a creep since it takes one to know one
"When I go out and when guys look at me I look down to the ground just because once I show that I'm interested back I’m afraid that they will waste my time"

Do you do this in your town/city? Maybe visit a new city, try and hold your head up high, not giving a fk what others think, and own the world each day how you want to live your life?
There will be someone interested in you. They may not be in your city/town, but they are likely in the same country as you, if not, nearby. Not all guys are like the ones you've dealt with.
3 weird guys out of 7 billion on this planet..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending