Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ok I'm having a slight problem I met this guy when I was away for the summer and we had an immediate connection and formed a really great friendship, the only thing was he had a girlfriend and I knew this so I didnt let the relationship progress, but then he cheated with a different girl and i can't help wishing it was me.
    The thing is he is now coming to visit me for a few days in a couple of weeks and I dont know whether to let anything happen, I haven't felt this strongly bout a guy in a long time but he is still with the girlfriend, is it terrible that I'm even contemplating this.
    Any opinions on this matter would be much appreciated :confused:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.