Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have 5 piercings (4 in my ears, one in my nose) and got my first abuse for them yesterday (apparently my 3mm stretch looks 'ugly', cheers for that!) I love piercings, not like gazillions in one eyebrow or whatever but I think the hottest thing a guy could have is a nose ring!

ReputationRep:
    I like them, and they look realyl hot on guys too
    I just retired my navel but still have snakebites(one stud, one ring), nose, scaffolding(ear), tragus and sternum. I get asked about my sternum quite a lot which I like as a lot of people find it unusual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink_lucie)
    mine

hahaha just realised what its called
    I love your piercing! (haha sexy lips :p: )
    I want to get the same one actually.

I really like one or two piercings on guys as well. Especially ear piercings :love:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's screaming 'I'm cool'. Admittedly it can be a bit of a fashion statement but a lot of people just love piercings and wouldn't regard themselves as 'cool' because of it.
    My boyfriend isn't a fan so I probably won't get any on my face although I do love septum piercings.
    So, yeah, piercings are good

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.