The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
8 eugenius
i think thats what putting me off, dont wanna have nightmares :afraid:

Yes, I agree, it's best you don't stray into the dark side of Japanese animation. Trust me, the rabbit hole is a twisted one.
Reply 181
Matisse
You see, CLAMP have this remarkable talent to capture a character's essence in almost every scene, regardless of angle or situation. You could capture C.C in any scene from the series and she'll look uncannily similar. For this reason alone, Euge is an impostor.

:hmmmm: *doesnt quite understand but will agree anyway*
Reply 182
Matisse
Yes, I agree, it's best you don't stray into the dark side of Japanese animation. Trust me, the rabbit hole is a twisted one.

:eek:*has just imagines something disturbing*:afraid::
Reply 183
vin
:hmmmm: *doesnt quite understand but will agree anyway*

Gibberish baffles brains. :p:

(I would have added the other word but TSR is for children so no can do)
vin
its got pretty much everything but yaoi :p:

hmmm i may give it a go then :p:
Reply 185
8 eugenius
hmmm i may give it a go then :p:

Sigh, you don't heed my warning Euge. :frown:

Another one lost.
Reply 186
Matisse
Gibberish baffles brains. :p:

(I would have added the other word but TSR is for children so no can do)

I want to know what the other word is :flutter:
Matisse

yeah youre right :colondollar: :ninja:

:ditto: vin bout the image thing :s-smilie:
Matisse
Sigh, you don't heed my warning Euge. :frown:

Another one lost.

dont worry i saw it, i wont watch BB :smile:
Posting to subscribe to the thread. Will judge the caption competition tomorrow. :sleep:
Reply 190
I'm not a pervert, honest, my boyfriend of the time happened to like hentai...

Yes, that'll be my excuse.
Reply 191
AngryJellyfish
Posting to subscribe to the thread. Will judge the caption competition tomorrow. :sleep:

Wow, I thought you were sleeping or something. To magically appear at a very strange time too. :p:
Reply 192

:love:
I just got back from Anime society, this is usual for me on a Monday/Thursday. :p: I should get some sleep though, early morning lectures and all. Goodnight :ciao:
Reply 194
AngryJellyfish

wait you updated the caption thread :eek:
goodnight AJ :ciao:

i have never subscribed to a thread before but sometimes threads appear as subscribed on my home :wtf?:
Reply 196
AngryJellyfish
I just got back from Anime society, this is usual for me on a Monday/Thursday. :p: I should get some sleep though, early morning lectures and all. Goodnight :ciao:

dissapointing:hmmm:
Reply 197
Jehuty^

To this day I haven't seen the remake of Kanon, just the original. I really should too. :s-smilie: :frown:
Reply 198
8 eugenius
goodnight AJ :ciao:

i have never subscribed to a thread before but sometimes threads appear as subscribed on my home :wtf?:

How do you track your threads? :wtf?:
Jehuty^

ooooh :love:

Latest