ReputationRep:
    Ep 7 is brilliant Euge :yep: "Its a Sony" :rofl:

Anyway.........byeeeeeee!

ReputationRep:
    my gears of war froze and looks like some warped ipod advert :wtf?:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Having not watched Naruto, during that scene in Chaos;Head I just thought 'hey, isn't that the voice of every minor character in Lucky Star?' Which made me smile but wasn't overly distracting. :p:

Anyway, epic screening was epic. We've been showing two episodes of The SoulTaker a week on the Monday screenings at Aberanime, and we finished it tonight, but since it's thirteen episodes there was a blank space where the second episode would have usually gone. So I suggested that we show the first episode of Nurse Witch Komugi in the blank space. The transition from one to the other was brilliant, I don't think I've ever heard so much laughter at a screening before. This was followed by the first ep of Photon: The Idiot Adventures, which provided more comedy along with levels of fanservice that seriously pushed the limits of what we're allowed to show. Then ending it all with the usual episodes of DiGi Charat and Gurren Lagann, everything worked so well together.

Looking at our schedule for the rest of the year I think we'll struggle to improve on that, although the last two episodes of Gurren Lagann alongside Midori no Hibi, Dragon Half and Pugyuru may be a contender. :yes: Or the week when we've randomly fit in Cat Soup alongside the first episode of Minami-ke, just because we can...

ReputationRep:
    euge's penis is bigger than yours

ReputationRep:
    :yeah:

oh Nagi :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    im going to bed:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    night vin :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    hi EUGE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    hi EUGE
    hi JEHUUU

ReputationRep:
    I has shortcake :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    gimme :coma:

ep 6 of chaos:head :wtf?: that bit at the end freaked me out :o:

You are super special :jive:

ReputationRep:
    :eek2: haven't watched that yet :hmmmm: I'm off to bed :sleep: night :hugs: woo :woo: smileys go on forever :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: night :hugs: im going too :sleep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    There's so much to read through but I've managed to cover most of it. :laughing: In the process I've sorted out my differences with Wowza.

I'm going to be outside the office today, so I won't have the opportunity to come online. And the following day I'm going to be taking some time off to move to my new home. I'll probably speak to you guys either on Wednesday or likely Thursday. Have a good week and happy watching! :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    :poke:

I had such a strange dream last night it was like playing starcraft from a first person...or more like actually being inside it rather than actually playing, and being around aload of protoss buildings.....well anything not much happened except anko (yes this one http://www.guildinn.com/gallery/imag...1_Anko-lie.png :wtf? had a zerg transformation like kerrigans...except anko turned into a blue protoss human hybrid...then everything turned scary as things started exploding :s::afraid:

most of that will mean very little if you havnt played starcraft:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Okay :ninja:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.