The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2960
Oh FFS! Why does my Junjou Romantica torrent suddenly decide to kick into high gear and finish this late at night when its been crawling along at 2kb/s for the last 3 hours! :hmpf:
Reply 2961
caraniel
Oh FFS! Why does my Junjou Romantica torrent suddenly decide to kick into high gear and finish this late at night when its been crawling along at 2kb/s for the last 3 hours! :hmpf:

It needs you to watch it now :yep:
Reply 2962
I cant, much as I would love my yaoi fix........have to go to bed shortly since I still have work in the morning :cry: It will have to wait till tomorrow night along with the finale of Macross F :sad:
HOLY MOUNTAIN OF STRAWBERRIES.

Junjou Romantica is out.... :jive:
Reply 2964
:giggle: Strawberries and cherries! Wah I wanna watch it nooooow!!

Night all! :ciao: :hugs: Thank Haruhi-sama tomorrow is Friday - and I may just get home early! :woo:
Reply 2965
Night Cara :ciao: I'm off too, have to wake up in 6 hours.
Reply 2966
played the naruto broken bond demo, it comes with the original voices so you dont need to download them and you get to play as people other than naruto in the story mode, it does look nice knonoha has a gritier look to it, the other game did look abit too clean, but then this does take place after orochimaru's invasion, the characters seem to have more then 2 jutsu's ...well sarutobi had 3 that did limit the previous game:s-smilie:
Reply 2967
lolwut?
Reply 2968
:giggle:
Reply 2969
:s:
Reply 2970
im going to bed:eek:
This week's Bleach manga was HAWT!

Spoiler

Naruto manga was ... meh ... but ...

Spoiler

Reply 2972
I had the opportunity to watch OVA 5 of Hellsing today. I had trouble downloading it off Winny for some reason until this morning. It mainly covers the unveiling of the Millenium’s true identity, that of the Last Battalion of the Third Reich, lead by the insane Major. Very enjoyable and I'm glad to see my favorite character Alucard back in true form. :yep:
Does the animation style change much because of the change in studio? Is there an awesome fight scene?
Reply 2974
The animation style is similar to Satelight, although it's far cleaner with sharper lines and the movement is very fluid and up to date, as expected from MADHOUSE.

Edit: I've decided to edit my post as to not spoil anything, but rest assured, it won't disappoint. :p: :laughing:
Reply 2975
:lolwut:hello
I already read the post :giggle:
Reply 2977
LastLordofTime
I already read the post :giggle:

Dammit. My editing skills aren't swift enough. :p:

Good morning Vin-kin and LastLordofTime (I like typing your username, very majestic. :yep:) :wavey:
Reply 2978
hi:huff:
Reply 2979
vin
hi:huff:

You're still annoyed about that hard C.C thing, aren't you? :frown:

Latest