Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari Watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh FFS! Why does my Junjou Romantica torrent suddenly decide to kick into high gear and finish this late at night when its been crawling along at 2kb/s for the last 3 hours! :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Oh FFS! Why does my Junjou Romantica torrent suddenly decide to kick into high gear and finish this late at night when its been crawling along at 2kb/s for the last 3 hours! :hmpf:
    It needs you to watch it now :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I cant, much as I would love my yaoi fix........have to go to bed shortly since I still have work in the morning :cry: It will have to wait till tomorrow night along with the finale of Macross F :sad:

ReputationRep:
    HOLY MOUNTAIN OF STRAWBERRIES.

Junjou Romantica is out.... :jive:

ReputationRep:
    :giggle: Strawberries and cherries! Wah I wanna watch it nooooow!!

Night all! :ciao: :hugs: Thank Haruhi-sama tomorrow is Friday - and I may just get home early! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Night Cara :ciao: I'm off too, have to wake up in 6 hours.

ReputationRep:
    played the naruto broken bond demo, it comes with the original voices so you dont need to download them and you get to play as people other than naruto in the story mode, it does look nice knonoha has a gritier look to it, the other game did look abit too clean, but then this does take place after orochimaru's invasion, the characters seem to have more then 2 jutsu's ...well sarutobi had 3 that did limit the previous game

ReputationRep:
    lolwut?

ReputationRep:
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    :s:

ReputationRep:
    im going to bed:eek:

ReputationRep:
    This week's Bleach manga was HAWT!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Stark and my favourite captain who I can never remember the name of (Kyoraku?) = Love!

Naruto manga was ... meh ... but ...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kakashi's dad? :O I just don't like Naruto being all lame, and then there's Pain - boring! Bring in Konan and the other Akatsuki!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I had the opportunity to watch OVA 5 of Hellsing today. I had trouble downloading it off Winny for some reason until this morning. It mainly covers the unveiling of the Millenium’s true identity, that of the Last Battalion of the Third Reich, lead by the insane Major. Very enjoyable and I'm glad to see my favorite character Alucard back in true form. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Does the animation style change much because of the change in studio? Is there an awesome fight scene?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    The animation style is similar to Satelight, although it's far cleaner with sharper lines and the movement is very fluid and up to date, as expected from MADHOUSE.

Edit: I've decided to edit my post as to not spoil anything, but rest assured, it won't disappoint. :p: :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:hello

ReputationRep:
    I already read the post :giggle:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    I already read the post :giggle:
    Dammit. My editing skills aren't swift enough. :p:

Good morning Vin-kin and LastLordofTime (I like typing your username, very majestic. :yep:) :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    hi:huff:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    hi:huff:
    You're still annoyed about that hard C.C thing, aren't you?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.