ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'm always 'here', per se, just doing what I'm employed to do. :laughing:

Hey Yuuki. Good day at Sixth Form?

ReputationRep:
    Blargh

I has haircut :s:

ReputationRep:
    It was a good day, coming home was the bad part.

Have to take a train to East London today to stay at my aunts so me and my mum can go to some engagement party tomorrow. I'm being forced to go to it when I really do not want to, I really do not like relatives nagging me at a party and my mum telling me who each person is when I really do not care tbh. It's cold outside and I'm not looking forward to the long trip by train either. I'm tired from this long week and I really needed this weekend as a break instead I get to enjoy some old women dancing tomorrow night instead.

Trying to use my this time for a bit of 'relax' time but now my mum keeps patronising me to pack, like putting a pair of clothes is going to take a day <_<

[/rant]

ReputationRep:
    :console:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Yuuki)

Have to take a train to East London today to stay at my aunts so me and my mum can go to some engagement party tomorrow. I'm being forced to go to it when I really do not want to, I really do not like relatives nagging me at a party and my mum telling me who each person is when I really do not care tbh. It's cold outside and I'm not looking forward to the long trip by train either. I'm tired from this long week and I really needed this weekend as a break instead I get to enjoy some old women dancing tomorrow night instead.

Trying to use my this time for a bit of 'relax' time but now my mum keeps patronising me to pack, like putting a pair of clothes is going to take a day <_<

[/rant]
    Sigh, what a drag. I'm now reminiscing to all of the parties or conferences I was obliged to attend for family. I deemed myself fortunate for moving across the world to avoid such matters... Will you be spending the entire weekend there? That would suck.

Do you have something portable like an iPhone/PSP that you can store some Anime with? Maybe you could watch some whilst you're there, binding your time? :p:

Also, my mum is finicky like that (with the packing).

Jehuty, you're sounding a lot like Sephy. I also hope you've retained remnants of your profile picture, your hair was awesome there. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I be so fecking tired tis unfunny.......reluctant to actually get into my car and go home for fear of actually falling asleep at the wheel :s: And one of the girls wants to go drinking - I could not be in worse form for drinking - one pint and I'll be sideways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Sigh, what a drag. I'm now reminiscing to all of the parties or conferences I was obliged to attend for family. I deemed myself fortunate for moving across the world to avoid such matters... Will you be spending the entire weekend there? That would suck.

Do you have something portable like an iPhone/PSP that you can store some Anime with? Maybe you could watch some whilst you're there, binding your time? :p:

Also, my mum is finicky like that (with the packing).

Jehuty, you're sounding a lot like Sephy. I also hope you've retained remnants of your profile picture, your hair was awesome there. :yep:
    Don't have anything like that :p: And yeah, will be spending the whole weekend there

Anyway, I'm off now I guess. Will see you all on Sunday, hopefully
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I be so fecking tired tis unfunny.......reluctant to actually get into my car and go home for fear of actually falling asleep at the wheel :s: And one of the girls wants to go drinking - I could not be in worse form for drinking - one pint and I'll be sideways.
    I'm supposing Nagi from your avatar is a good representation of how you are right now? Bah, let loose, go crazy, kanpai! :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    Don't have anything like that :p: And yeah, will be spending the whole weekend there

Anyway, I'm off now I guess. Will see you all on Sunday, hopefully
    Have a wonderfully exuberant weekend Yuuki! :hugs: :wavey: :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    i just had some sushi for the first time :yum:

:hi:

ReputationRep:
    have two then:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    i just had some sushi for the first time :yum:

:hi:
    fall into a pond did you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuuki)

[/rant]
    :console: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    fell into a pond did you?
    :nah:

the pack was meatless anyway :sad:

wasabi :nosebleed:

ReputationRep:
    drive slowly :s: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :nah:

the pack was meatless anyway :sad:

wasabi :nosebleed:
    so you ate what was growing in the pond:wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :puppyeyes:where did you get it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnJMohlO5BM

theres a link on the user's info bit, its the easiest version i can find, most of the others are insane :eek4:

sorry for the late reply, my connection died yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    so you ate what was growing in the pond:wtf?:
    uh huh

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnJMohlO5BM

theres a link on the user's info bit, its the easiest version i can find, most of the others are insane :eek4:

sorry for the late reply, my connection died yesterday
    :cool:

I tried to do a random song on challenge once...It was some stupidly fast song mix from gravitation....I managed to keep up for a bit but it was so fecking had:s:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:
    Good afternoon guys.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.