Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari Watch

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: they have lyrics on there?! i never knew :s:

ReputationRep:
    Watching this Friday's episode of Skip Beat! Watched 8 episodes of Gundam 00 today, it is so much better than CG. *Gundam Fanboy* :proud:
    Setsuna + Exia = Win. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    off to bed, night! :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    night Cooro :hugs:

Gundam :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious McCann!? Much as I love Gundam 00, Code Geass outdoes it by a mile! And Setsuna is the weakest character in the 1st season (apart from Saji & Louise of course)..........zetsuboushi~ta :no:

Night Cooro! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    So Gundam and Geass are made from the same people :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Yeap Sunrise FTW! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    more anime or some gaming:hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    cool :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Setsuna is the coolest. :hmmm:
    That trap is already pissing me off, the thinks he is owns the place; I hate the look of his mobile suit as well, but the cannons on the shoulders are pretty awesome. :hmpf::giggle:
    Code Geass had far too little action until the end whereas, Gundam has plenty from the beginning. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    more anime vin :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    more anime vin :yes:
    too late:s:

:hahaha:mccan

ReputationRep:
    oh :sad: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to sleep I have school tomorrow, which includes 2 hours of Maths where he sets us a load of homework. :rant:
    I'd better be leaving, night. :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    im bored and wanna watch something new gonna have a look in A-P

goodnight mccann :hugs: enjoy your maths :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    McCann I'm disappointed. Tieria the Trap is ironically the manliest in the early parts of the 1st season, although I will admit that I hate his Gundam Virtue :yucky:. Lockon is probably the most likable and consistent Meister though, as Allelujah can go from awesome to extremely irritating in the blink of an eye and Setsuna is like an emo poster boy for the majority of the time, but his Exia is probably the best Gundam of the main four.

ReputationRep:
    ohh when mccann mentioned Setsuna + Exia, i thought he meant boy and girl :o:

ReputationRep:
    Nah Exia is a Gundam, Setsuna is a small annoying Meister voiced by Light :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    ohh when mccann mentioned Setsuna + Exia, i thought he meant boy and girl :o:
    I wouldnt put it past mccan tbh, he seems like the type to be attracted to mecha :wtf?:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.