The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari Watch

ReputationRep:
    it went off again ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    :yeah:

I named the fable dog after my RL dog.

But my dog is a black lab and I can't get that in the game :sad:
    If you're evil enough your dogs coat turns black and his eyes go red :giggle: My sister went down the evil route and thats what happened to her dog. My brother on the other hand is so good he has a halo and his dog was practically blond. I'm in the gray area so my dog was a nice brown colour :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    :moo:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    It's easier to complete the game as a good character, in my opinion. My first 'hero' was 100% good and pure, had the halo and the dog was like a golden retriever. I'm the completionist type, so I was trying to collect all of the keys and those gargoyles, until I made a stupid decision at the end of the game that I couldn't turn back on...

My second character is currently 100% good but 50% pure/corrupt, so I currently look like a vampire. I've also deliberately focused on magic and ranged attack, rather than melee, because I hated the way my first hero looked like (female). No matter how much celery I gave her, she still looked brawny. :nope: :p:

Anyway...

ReputationRep:
    peas:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    :hello: i decided to sleep in

ReputationRep:
    need a new avatar

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    ep 8 of Kannagi has been subbed by Ayako :w00t:

Toradora :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed

ReputationRep:
    :puppyeyes::sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)

Look at him - I just want to shake him and go "smile damnit! You are not Heero Yuy!!" :rant:

EDIT:

Lockon is much better - has a better code name (Lockon Stratos!!) and is Irish to boot! :rofl:
    They are my two favourite characters. :yep: But, Exia is the best Gundam and Setsuna is cool, because he resembles my faint memories of Heero.

:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    My hand hurts :>.<: maybe it was because of playing ninja gaiden too vigorously yesturday or the times I jumped into the wall:s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    My hand hurts :>.<: maybe it was because of playing ninja gaiden too vigorously yesturday or the times I jumped into the wall:s:
    Are you sure you were playing games? :wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    :yep:other things dont require such rapid hand movement

ReputationRep:
    Right Vin :p:

Why is it 5pm already.. I just got home
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :hello:

Today has been interesting. I've printed out the forms necessary for applying for an MSc in Managing the Environment. I'm really undecided on whether to do it or not though; on one hand it's expensive and looks like a lot of work, on the other it will allow me to stay at Aber university for another year and increase my employability... :hmmmm2: It depends on my final mark, if I can't get at least a 2:2 then I won't be accepted. And if I do get accepted I've got no obligation to actually register if something else pops up over the summer. So I figured there was no harm in applying anyway, keep my options open and all.

In other (more anime-relevant) news, I'll be purchasing a 1TB hard drive tomorrow. The reason I'm not ordering it today is because I want it to arrive on Wednesday, as I've got lectures tomorrow morning and I'd rather be in the house to accept it. I think I'll have to set some sort of limit on how quickly I download things though, or else knowing me it will be full by January. :o:

ReputationRep:
    :joyman:

:hello:

ReputationRep:
    sounds cool AJ

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.