Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari Watch

ReputationRep:
    :hello: AJ, Euge.

I was surprised about how much you guys download anime, I only usually download the ones that I like or download, and then delete them. Sometimes I keep the ones I like, but I never really watch them back.
    How come you store so much? Do you really go back on them?

ReputationRep:
    Just watched Kuroshi~tsuji 07 - pretty good Can't wait for the next part

ReputationRep:
    There's a torrent out for a rip of the Hellsing OVA 5 DVD ... so a decent quality raw. This means the sub will hopefully be done soon (well, within a couple of weeks hopefully, if not sooner!)

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Yukki

i dont stream anymore, its just better quality when downloaded

i go back and watch random episodes occassionally :p: rewatching haruhi atm i dunno it just feels good with a big collection of anime and maybe in 10 years time, ohh i remember watching this and watch it maybe :p:

is Kurosh~itsuji classified as a comedy? the 1st ep was a bit creepy :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    It has got it's funny parts, but it's not a comedy. It's a Gothic ... awesome genre XD I don't know how to classify it really - it's very dark at parts, just dark in others, and can be a bit creepy, but overall it's awesome.

ReputationRep:
    cool, i like dark stuff :teeth:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    :hello: AJ, Euge.

I was surprised about how much you guys download anime, I only usually download the ones that I like or download, and then delete them. Sometimes I keep the ones I like, but I never really watch them back.
    How come you store so much? Do you really go back on them?
    I'm an obsessive hoarder; if I have disk space it must be filled. :o: And when they're filled, I'm faced with the problem of finding space for new series, so I buy increasingly large hard drives. Which leaves me with more space, which must be filled... *cycle repeats*

And since my sisters and the Aberanime committee members also rely on my hard drives as a primary source of anime, I wouldn't want to delete anything in case they want it at any time. Plus there's always the chance I may re-watch a lot of it in the future, especially the series I really liked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I'm an obsessive hoarder
    My hoarding personality manifests in the form of large amounts of (legit) DVDs, manga, and now figures which constantly leave me pondering how to arrange my room to fit in a new shelf.

With the exception of when I sold a PS3 (and so didn't need them) I have never traded in a video game either. Every single xbox 360 game I've brought I still have (even Naruto and Just cause. I haven't touched Just cause in a year)

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    My hand hurts :>.<: maybe it was because of playing ninja gaiden too vigorously yesturday or the times I jumped into the wall:s:
    :joyman: :wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    I need to delete some more anime, its gonna have to be stuff Ive watched a long while ago and dont plan on rewatching and low quality files.

ReputationRep:
    :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    OMG Gundam 00 S2 ep8............:rofl: I adore Sunrise!

ReputationRep:
    Gundam 00 episode 9; please don't say they capture a Gundam. I just know it is going to happen, that is how these things always turn out. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    slow day:s:

ReputationRep:
    *refuses to post Gundam spoilers :p:*

Oh Kannagi get funnier every week! :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    :yawn: I've finally managed to start my Huck Finn essay. I'm supposed to do a first draft by tomorrow to do some critical analysis on it in class, but I dunno if I'll have finished it by then :s:

ReputationRep:
    Watch another episode of Gundam or last week's episodes of Kannagi and Akane Ni Somaru Saka/Toaru Majutsu no Index? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I've just realised my avatar looks as grumpy as I feel :giggle: This essay is horrific. It's only 1500 words but it really is difficult. What's worse is that I'm also meant to write a 1000 word 'reflective essay' on how I wrote the actual essay :confused:

ReputationRep:
    You get far too much work Cooro. :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.