Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yup- that's just the tip of the iceberg. I've also got a 3500 word essay on a couple of American writers you probably won't have heard of and a 20 page creative writing portfolio to do.

ReputationRep:
    If I was you, I would shoot myself in the foot. :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering it. What;s annoying it that I found out today that, rather than being a week on Thursday as we thought, the Huck Finn essay is actually due next Monday :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :console: poor Cooro, but I suppose its to be expected of your particular course.

Just watched latest Chaos;Head........I really do not have a clue whats going on in that show - so much meandering dialogue :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Yup, kind of brought this on myself :laugh: The portfolio doesn't really bother me, I can knock out a story easily, it's just the essays. But I've had really good marks for all the work I've handed in so far so I'm determined that these big essays don't let me down at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I've just realised my avatar looks as grumpy as I feel :giggle: This essay is horrific. It's only 1500 words but it really is difficult. What's worse is that I'm also meant to write a 1000 word 'reflective essay' on how I wrote the actual essay :confused:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :lolwut:
    Yeah, but compared to the 3500 one...

I had to go to this discussion thing with my seminar tutor about the other essay, and he said, 'Well, it's only 3500 words, so it's quite a short essay, really'. I almost told him, 'Well you bloody well try writing one!'. But I didn't. Should have.

ReputationRep:
    I have so many ongoing series' episodes to catch up on; 2 Ga-Rei Zero, 1 Rosario to Vampire, 1 Toaru Majutsu no Index, 1 Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka, the whole of Vampire Knight and Kuroshi~tsuji. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Yeah, but compared to the 3500 one...

I had to go to this discussion thing with my seminar tutor about the other essay, and he said, 'Well, it's only 3500 words, so it's quite a short essay, really'. I almost told him, 'Well you bloody well try writing one!'. But I didn't. Should have.
    That probably wouldnt have been very helpful:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    That probably wouldnt have been very helpful:lolwut:
    No, but it would have made me feel better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    No, but it would have made me feel better.
    a hug is more effective:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    a hug is more effective:hugs:
    Aww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Ah halfway though the new Shounen Jump Dragon Ball Special - the nostagia kick is making me want to watch DBZ again :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    119 words written :woo: :p: I've probably written more than the word limit on TSR today.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta go, Night! :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off also, night. :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    night Cooro, McCann :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Gotta go, Night! :ciao:
    goodnight:hugs:

night mccan:huff:

ReputationRep:
    Think I'm caught up on my ongoing shows now Just need Tytania to finish downloading so I can get my weekly fix of tea and space battles, but think that will keep till tomorrow :giggle:.

Like the new C.C. avatar Vin

ReputationRep:
    It only temporary before I switch to a completely different one

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.