I wave, therefore I am.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I was busy doing my maths work before I go to lesson today
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Just re-checked my current average mark for my degree. I'm sure that my average was nearer to 40% last time I checked it in July, but it definitely says just over 50% now... An average that I hope to raise by resiting Earth Materials I (for which I scored an impressive 25% first time around). Suddenly things seem so less depressing, if I can produce a dissertation that doesn't suck then a 2:2 (or dare I say even a 2:1) should be achievable.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with that AJ
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I think I'm going to resume watching Kekkaishi tonight.

ReputationRep:
    I spent too long showering again:s:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: :hi:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Just re-checked my current average mark for my degree. I'm sure that my average was nearer to 40% last time I checked it in July, but it definitely says just over 50% now... An average that I hope to raise by resiting Earth Materials I (for which I scored an impressive 25% first time around). Suddenly things seem so less depressing, if I can produce a dissertation that doesn't suck then a 2:2 (or dare I say even a 2:1) should be achievable.
    Less time devoted to anime methinks. :p: :laughing: But in all seriousness, put the extra time and effort in and you'll be thankful. There's only one last hurdle... Also, regarding the postgraduate degree, putting aside the financial aspect (that's already an issue from the undergraduate), I'd say go for it. It'll not only open up further work opportunities (especially if you're considering specializing further or even to change your career path) but there's also the academic prospects too (becoming a lecturer and/or tutor). Of course, if the appropriate job comes your way then you can always consider returning to education later on. Being a student is something special, you begin to appreciate it more once you're working.

Yuuki, how did your family get together go? - or is that a silly question? :p:

And lastly, since I didn't give the appropriate welcome, hello my little Vin-kin. :hugs: Zani-chan too.

Sadly, I must focus on my work today. I'll be popping my head in from time to time, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)

おめでとう!

Omedetou or congratulations...

I didn't realise you could get warned for posting in another language

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    And lastly, since I didn't give the appropriate welcome, hello my little Vin-kin. :hugs:
    much better:hmpf:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Pudding_Earl)
    おめでとう!
    youd better btranslate that before a mod comes along and warns you
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    im bored, gonna rewatch Kannagi

Shut your mouth! :rofl:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.