The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari watch

ReputationRep:
    rar

ReputationRep:
    when are qq gonna sub Toradora? :argh:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I remember the timer being very frustrated and annoyed when eager fans asked when the episode was going to be released.

ReputationRep:
    That little tune they play at the end of the Gundam 00 episodes just before the ED is great.

ReputationRep:
    I can understand fansubbers being irritated by constant nagging about when the next release is.........this is why we whine here rather than on their sites :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    There is a new OP in episode 14. So far it seems ok, but doesn't live up to the prequel. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    I can understand fansubbers being irritated by constant nagging about when the next release is.........this is why we whine here rather than on their sites :giggle:
    so they dont ban you:yes:

ReputationRep:
    I prefered the 2nd OP to 00........'Ash Like Snow' by 'The Brilliant Green' :yep: Tis one of the most played anime themes on my iPod :p: Although the 1st OP 'Daybreak's Bell' by 'L'arc~en~Ciel' is played quite a bit too

EDIT: that too Vin - god forbid you nag Dattebayo, they are quite ban-hammer happy
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Fair play. :laughing: - In all honesty I'm only referring to my own experiences at Anime-Keep. I never met or truly knew the people that well but I distinctly remember the timer in IRC getting very very upset. I couldn't understand why... After all, the whole point we do this is for the fans anyway.

Anyway, I'm off for tonight. Going to spend some time with the partner. :p:

Nice chatting briefly with you all. :hugs: :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    L'arc~en~Ciel :love:

im reading chp 8 of Toradora, its a lot deeper than the anime, a side of Taiga i havent really seen yet in the anime :lolwut:

night Aiko :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :ciao: Cheerio Aiko! Have a nice night
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by eugenius 8)

im reading chp 8 of Toradora, its a lot deeper than the anime, a side of Taiga i havent really seen yet in the anime :lolwut:

night Aiko :hugs:
    Read the light novel, it's awesome.

Thanks Euge, have a good night too. :hugs:

Edit: You too Caraniel! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :love:

Night Aiko :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I've just realised - I've been on TSR for exactly 1 year and 5 days :shock: Seems like yesterday I joined :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    byee onee-sama:hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I've just realised - I've been on TSR for exactly 1 year and 5 days :shock: Seems like yesterday I joined :giggle:
    My turn is coming up shortly. :laughing: - Mind you, I was inactive for most of it. :p:

See you Vin-kin and Yuuki. Right, I'm really signing off now, switching the computer off...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Read the light novel, it's awesome.
    yeah i heard its even better than the manga, but i dont want to get ahead of the anime, and theres too many words :p: hmmm i might stop with the manga too, its starting to deviate from the anime, slightly

ReputationRep:
    :love: They did GTOs theme as well, might download a few of their songs. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    :five: Yukki

ive been on tsr for over 1.5 years :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    :love: They did GTOs theme as well, might download a few of their songs. :ninja:
    Driver's High, my fav song from them :love:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.