ReputationRep:
    Argh natural light!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    I noticed that a while ago

although it does seem more like GC used to
    Yeah, it's more relaxed and chatty which is good in some ways. But there's also more trolls than there used to be...

ReputationRep:
    oh noes a person with different interests/appearance/beliefs to mine:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Yeah, it's more relaxed and chatty which is good in some ways. But there's also more trolls than there used to be...
    god damn trolling where the hell did that come from

haha no one else will know what GC was
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Sigh. This is precisely why I don't bother reading all of the nonsensical babble that's posted on TSR. It's the usual drivel and trite, nothing more than that.

ReputationRep:
    but this thread is filled with bull ********
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I used to frequent a lot of chat threads on TSR, these days I tend to stick to very few (mainly Anime soc related) threads, and usually post on topic. It's partly because I have less time, and partly because a lot of the threads and the people that post in them have changed somehow. :sadnod:

I've now renamed my eternal hard drives Makie, Asuna and Chachamaru. :yes: (since the 500 GB and 1 TB had the same name and the same logo, they were confusing me).

[edit] This thread is full of rubbish, but it still entertains me. I think it's purely because we all have at least one thing in common, and we get trolled less. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    i want to neg her too for that comment :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)

I've now renamed my eternal hard drives Makie, Asuna and Chachamaru. :yes:
    :hahaha:

More and more I find myself reading through these threads and not replying :o:

ReputationRep:
    :nutcase:

:rofl: AJ

ReputationRep:
    I never really post in that many places any more, sometim,es Ill read some of the interesting discussions but all to oftendo they turn into some dull pointless argument that has little to do with the point of the thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I never really post in that many places any more, sometim,es Ill read some of the interesting discussions but all to oftendo they turn into some dull pointless argument that has little to do with the point of the thread
    Obama
    Immigrants
    Religion
    Atheism
    BBC
    BNP
    Tax
    "Carbon footprint" and "Baby P"
    And recently online suicides

Well that's about 80% of TSR output at the moment, not including trolling

I focus on videogames, and a few chatty threads here and in the backroom :woo:

ReputationRep:
    i post in here and the bar mostly, not much else, the threads in GD bore me

ReputationRep:
    dont forget "COULD PAEDOPHILES INFECT HOUSE PRICES WITH AIDS?"

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I've been in chat twice in a year. Once because the anime society was started there :p:

(not including the anime caption competition)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    dont forget "COULD PAEDOPHILES INFECT HOUSE PRICES WITH AIDS?"

:lolwut:
    Or the H&R thread

Paedophiles infected my house price with aids: What chance do I have of getting a girlfriend now?
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Truered)
    I've been in chat twice in a year. Once because the anime society was started there :p:

(not including the anime caption competition)
    Thanks for the reminder, I'll be judging that later. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I remember when GC was turned into GD and chat, some posted that a forum full of spam was a depressing thought, at the time it wasnt nearly that bad, but now its all it seems to contain

ReputationRep:
    I mainly post in here, the literature subforum in Entertainment, F&B and occasionally GD. I hardly ever post in the backroom, never in chat and rarely in H&R (though I do read some of the threads in H&R)

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: vin

chats changed i dont even post in Game & Comp anymore :sad: i used to live in there :o:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.