Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Or the H&R thread

Paedophiles infected my house price with aids: What chance do I have of getting a girlfriend now?
    or possibly "AM I PREGNANT"instead

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    H&R is awesome :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    you people need to post in my back room thread more:mad::fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    hnr cheers me up sometimes when im down :laugh:

bye bye lucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    or possibly "AM I PREGNANT"instead
    And other such classics as:

My arm is currently rotting to the bone and smells like death, should I change my diet/see a doctor

I accidentally looked at the sun for a second, should I see the doctor about cancer?

and

I've cut my wrists to the the bone, I really want to die, and with my flapping hands I'm typing this message. PS how do you get blood off a keyboard?

ReputationRep:

My arm is currently rotting to the bone and smells like death, should I change my diet/see a doctor

I accidentally looked at the sun for a second, should I see the doctor about cancer?

and

I've cut my wrists to the the bone, I really want to die, and with my flapping hands I'm typing this message. PS how do you get blood off a keyboard?
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    H&Rs annoying but funny sometimes

"Do boys/girls/chipmunks/sqirrels/pensioners like boobs/penis/cups of tea/leaves/sea otters" there are some generally helpful threads if someone needs help with something so it still has its purpose:giggle:

ReputationRep:

and

ReputationRep:
    However nothing has matched the brilliance of that thread entitled "hairy asses"

I think that was the title :p:

It may have been a while, I think it was a thread of the year contender

ReputationRep:

sea otters :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Took me five seconds on the first page to find:

this girl fancies me but shes big

ReputationRep:
    that made me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    someone should troll :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    no:s:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    but this thread is filled with bull ********
    The main difference between this thread and the nonsense posted elsewhere across TSR (not necessarily in GD) is the context and intent. Failing to comprehend or to acknowledge that other people share different sentiments and values seems to be commonplace across TSR. It's the usual ignorance that is mostly driven by bored teenagers 'trolling' on an internet forum. It's saddening to think this is essentially what TSR is.

When I originally signed up, I seldom posted anywhere beyond the Creative Arts forum and occasionally in The Gallery. Nowadays... - well, that should be obvious. :p: Honestly, I wouldn't be posting on TSR if it weren't for this Society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Honestly, I wouldn't be posting on TSR if it weren't for this Society.
    :ditto: everything else I post is just incidental.

ReputationRep:
    my bull **** isnt interesting:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    yes it is :awesome:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.