• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    am I creepy and cute:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Domo! :hugs:

This applies to everyone, but particularly to my little Zani-chan, of whom I haven't chatted with for eons.

I missed you onee-chan.... *jumps on the back of onee-chan* :p: :jumphug:

How've you been? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    yes?:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :rofl:

cant find arsonist sam though:sad:

hi zani:hugs:
    You sure a creepy nii-san! :yep:

How are you? :hugs:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I've just finished Panyo Panyo Di Gi Charat. :yep: :p:
    I was told to avoid that because 'every episode follows pretty much the same plot, and the animation sucks' (the words of another Aberanime member, not mine). :p: Would you say that's true? Only I really liked the first series and most of the specials, so I had intended to watch every related series. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    But you're the right combination of creepy and cute :hugs:
    yay:hugs:

and can you explain this :eek::wtf?:
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=im2KH2n6hVk

ReputationRep:
    Going back to work - need to battle my way through the hordes of Southeners that have decended on the town - sucks to live on the boarder

:ciao:

EDIT: :rofl: found that in my recommendations last night Vin - I was amused :giggle:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by -M$ [email protected])

I missed you onee-chan.... *jumps on the back of onee-chan* :p: :jumphug:

How've you been? :puppyeyes:
    Ooh, onee-chan must be getting old or little Zani-chan is getting heavier. :p:

I've been reasonably okay, thank you. I moved places recently, I'm now bang center in London. :laughing: I've nearly finished your picture too. I haven't forgotten about it. :p: It'll serve as a good Christmas picture, methinks. :yep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I was told to avoid that because 'every episode follows pretty much the same plot, and the animation sucks' (the words of another Aberanime member, not mine). :p: Would you say that's true? Only I really liked the first series and most of the specials, so I had intended to watch every related series. :yes:
    I was deliberately being playful, no, he/she is right, I agree, I wouldn't suggest watching it. :laughing: The only reason I have is because I have weird friends and it's been quite a few years. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, onee-chan must be getting old or little Zani-chan is getting heavier. :p:

I've been reasonably okay, thank you. I moved places recently, I'm now bang center in London. :laughing: I've nearly finished your picture too. I haven't forgotten about it. :p: It'll serve as a good Christmas picture, methinks. :yep:
    Zani-chan is getting heavier :sadnod:. :puppyeyes: Onne-chan is same cuty cuty...

OOOh great

:eek: You're nearly done with my pic? :eek2: I even forgot about it, damn college (there is soo much t do)...:lolwut:

I had mid-term tests....

I literaly copied my first exam from a girl... Wow, am luffly when it comes to cheating. :proud: Well, it was arabic n I suck at it....:o:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Zani-chan is getting heavier :sadnod:. :puppyeyes: Onne-chan is same cuty cuty...

OOOh great

:eek: You're nearly done with my pic? :eek2: I even forgot about it, damn college (there is soo much t do)...:lolwut:

I had mid-term tests....

I literaly copied my first exam from a girl... Wow, am luffly when it comes to cheating. :proud: Well, it was arabic n I suck at it....:o:
    I cheated during my IGCSE history exam. The "stick the revision sheet underneath your desk the day before" worked a treat. :p: One of my best results, that it was. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I cheated during my IGCSE history exam. The "stick the revision sheet underneath your desk the day before" worked a treat. :p: One of my best results, that it was. :yep:
    How cud you? :eek:

We had strict security during IGCSEs.....I so wanted to in math.:p:

Soo onee-chan, whats going on? :hugs: Did u get married yet?

ReputationRep:
    cheating?! ive never cheated in a test
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    yes?:puppyeyes:
    Yes. :emog: (Notice the horns?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    cheating?! ive never cheated in a test
    Its k. :console:

You need talent to do that :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    How cud you? :eek:

We had strict security during IGCSEs.....I so wanted to in math.:p:

Soo onee-chan, whats going on? :hugs: Did u get married yet?
    The security was tight at my school, too. Had they found out I would have failed everything, shamed my family and would have been removed from the school. Thankfully I coordinated everything extremely carefully (along with accomplices). And I agree, in order to cheat and succeed in doing so is more of an achievement than if I had revised and did the exam properly. History was so boring, I just spiced up the examination process.

And how did you know I was engaged?!

ReputationRep:
    Yes. :emog: (Notice the horns?)
    :huff: those arnt horns

damn onions making me almost cry:s: my sister came home and demanded I taste what I cook, because the rice I made the otherday was awful

ReputationRep:
    The security was tight at my school, too. Had they found out I would have failed everything, shamed my family and would have been removed from the school. Thankfully I coordinated everything extremely carefully (along with accomplices). And I agree, in order to cheat and succeed in doing so is more of an achievement than if I had revised and did the exam properly. History was so boring, I just spiced up the examination process.

And how did you know I was engaged?!
    damn! Thats my onee-chan; what a role model .

Oh you are? :eek: :lolwut:

i just guessed in. :eek2:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.