Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari watch

ReputationRep:
    i need to watch Paprika, i was close to buying it in hmv a while ago, but i went for Afro Samurai instead :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    i need to watch Paprika, i was close to buying it in hmv a while ago, but i went for Afro Samurai instead :p:
    I can't speak for Paprika (obviously :p:) but Afro Samurai is a good purchase either way. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I can't speak for Paprika (obviously :p:) but Afro Samurai is a good purchase either way. :yep:
    i thought it was good but nothing special, Samuel L Jackson was prob the best bit :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i thought it was good but nothing special, Samuel L Jackson was prob the best bit :p:
    It isn't a classic, admittedly, but it's a good purchase. :p:

ReputationRep:
    :p:

im gonna go lie down for a bit chat to you later Aiko :hugs: :ciao:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Just started watching CoalGuy's sub of ef ~a tale of melodies~ episode 8... was the penis karaoke really necessary? :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    :p:

im gonna go lie down for a bit chat to you later Aiko :hugs: :ciao:
    Chat to you soon. :hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Just started watching CoalGuy's sub of ef ~a tale of melodies~ episode 8... was the penis karaoke really necessary? :p:
    Changing the context but regarding ef; Amamiya is so nasty he's almost impossible to watch, although the character is amazingly well done nonetheless. I'll give some credit to the creepy, proud voice of VA Furusawa Tohru on this one. Yuu, on the other hand...
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Changing the context but regarding ef; Amamiya is so nasty he's almost impossible to watch, although the character is amazingly well done nonetheless. I'll give some credit to the creepy, proud voice of VA Furusawa Tohru on this one. Yuu, on the other hand...
    I have to agree. Amamiya is the type of character you just can't like, even if you're the type of person who usually prefers the villains/antagonists in a series. But the series has gotten so much better in the last few episodes, which I'd say is largely due to him. It just wasn't really going anywhere before... And as you say, his character is well done and voice acted. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    im back, I took the scenic route into town but even thats dull and unintersting when you've gone that way so many times , the christmas lights dont look bad and theres a nice display near the town hall, but its not december yet:s:anyway I had to come home because it started raining and was getting dark. The park looks quite scary when you cant see a thing :s:, I guess thats why some pople call it rape park:hmmmm:. I wish I knew that before the time I drank too much and most likely went home that way looking like a rent boy *doesnt actually remember getting home that time*:wtf?:

bah I apear to have not missed much......you people suck:huff:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:
    Clearly, I cannot be bothered to contend in the spam leaderboards anymore. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    :s:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :itsme:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :itsme:
    :poke:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by vin)
    :poke:
    :spank:

ReputationRep:
    penis karaoke :wtf?: :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    :confused: :sad: im gonna go try and do something else, I dont reall feel like siting on tsr

ReputationRep:
    vins getting bored of tsr :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Have you ever seen the user rob in the bar?

:giggle:
    oi :hmmm: lol :p:

not drunk all the time, just most of the time

ReputationRep:
    That means he's getting bored of us

Just got back from parents evening :sad: Hi everyone :hello:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.