Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    And so am I. Another day at work finished. I'm off to that Westfield shopping complex

Nice chatting to you all. :wavey:
    Everyone's on about westfield, I don't know how many times friends have said "Lets go westfield tomorrow!!!" and I'll say no thanks.
    Apparently it's not even that big, I'm not a fan of shopping either, at all. In fact I despise it. Probably has something to do with the fact I can never afford anything :o: Westfield would be even worse since it's full of designer shops apparently. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only girl in the world who hates shopping :p: Food shopping ftw though. :yep:
    Wow, I'm so cheap. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    Wow, I'm so cheap. :rolleyes:
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I only like shopping on my own - hate going with friends......its just more relaxing on my own :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    haha

ReputationRep:
    off to watch ef to see what this 'penis karaoke' is all about :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    off to watch ef to see what this 'penis karaoke' is all about :p:
    :wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    I just had my first bath in absolute ages (a few years) and I remember why I only have showers :rofl: Ah well, until they finish fitting the new bathroom tomorrow, it'll have to do.

Baths are absolutely refreshing, but if you don't fit properly in the tub ... If you can't fill it up to a decent level because there's fresh plastering on the wall ... if you're too fat that it rises too much ... yeah, bad things about baths XD I just feel so relaxed when submerged in water, I always have.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

penis karaoke cara?:wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    yeah i havent had a bath in ages too, very relaxing but i just cant be bothered :p:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I've been saving all my loose change for a year. I've just counted it, and have £124 in full coin bags

ReputationRep:
    00, Episode 20:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Everything is going wrong for Saji, it is a shame. :sad:
    Now there is annoying new Gundams, they have found Veda's core system and I think the traitor is that Liu Wu Meng girl. :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :lolwut:

penis karaoke cara?:wtf?:
    CoalGuys have an animated penis as their karaoke for ef:A tale of melodies ep 8 :giggle:

:eek: Nice going Juno!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    hmm Coalguys may have put the animated penis in Toradora too :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Dont think they put on the Toradora one as the comment for it is
    (Original post by CoalGuys)
    Happy thanksgiving! also regarding the ef karaoke, guys, ******* grow up, it's just a penis
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I just went into the kitchen and saw an open bottle of wine. So I thought I'd have some. A closer inspection revealed I recognised it.

Daddy has only gone and drank my bottle of wine! :mad:

However, he's promised to buy me a new one, and said he's buying me a wii and wii fit for Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    I might stay up late just to finish the first series of gundam, I'm so excited after watching episode 22. :nutcase:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.