Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari Watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    ep 4 of Candy Boy is out apparently, need to find it :woo:
    That's one of the series released as a ONA, right? Nico Nico Douga and all that trite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Also for fellow anime whores, never watch Kurozuka after Kannagi. The transition is weird. :cry:
    whores?:sad:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm off to bed/family guy now. Goodnight.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    How can you possibly watch that many?! I struggle to watch the number I'm watching currently and I am following anime religiously lately. :eek4:

Edit: 3 weeks! :happy2: :party:
    OCD with time management, methinks. :p: - But seriously, I'm very strict and disciplined with my schedule, delegating time slots for different activities throughout the day. I devote four hours per day to anime, thus if an episode is averagely 25 minutes, I'm able to sample what I like during this time. I often have 'marathon runs' of series I like during the weekend. Sunday is often the day I can watch an entire series (26/50 episodes). Been following this method for years.

I have this compulsive desire (Caraniel can probably relate to this) to watch and sample everything each fall. It's a disease.

ReputationRep:
    Dinner time :proud: but what should I watch? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Yeap I have that compulsion as well Aiko :giggle: I have real difficulty dropping shows so end up with more on the go than I originally planned. Good thing women are good at multi-tasking, following so many plotlines is not really a bother I've 33 shows on the go, mostly from this season.

ReputationRep:
    OCD with time management, methinks. :p: - But seriously, I'm very strict and disciplined with my schedule, delegating time slots for different activities throughout the day. I devote four hours per day to anime, thus if an episode is averagely 25 minutes, I'm able to sample what I like during this time. I often have 'marathon runs' of series I like during the weekend. Sunday is often the day I can watch an entire series (26/50 episodes). Been following this method for years.

I have this compulsive desire (Caraniel can probably relate to this) to watch and sample everything each fall. It's a disease.
    you hardcore creature
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    whores?:sad:
    I was thinking for a more appropriate word but couldn't so decided to choose it. :p:

TSR is very slow, so I might return to Kyo no Go no Ni. :laughing: Goodness the animation in this is adorable. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking for a more appropriate word but couldn't so decided to choose it. :p:

TSR is very slow, so I might return to Kyo no Go no Ni. :laughing: Goodness the animation in this is adorable. :p:
    oh
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Yeap I have that compulsion as well Aiko :giggle: I have real difficulty dropping shows so end up with more on the go than I originally planned. Good thing women are good at multi-tasking, following so many plotlines is not really a bother I've 33 shows on the go, mostly from this season.
    Absolutely, the art of multi-tasking. :yep: - In regard to the different plot lines, usually I'm fine and can easily distinguish amongst all of them but I will openly admit that occasionally I get confused when I reflect back on everything. Not when I'm actually watching them (everything comes back to me, then), but when I'm thinking back in my mind. Sometimes they overlap and I start to think a character from one series is actually part of another. :laughing: Stuff like that.

Anyway, TSR is freakishly (and unusually) slow this evening, so it's difficult to have an intelligible conversation on here (what? in this spam thread?!). :p: - So I'll bid all of you good night. I'm going to have another busy day at work tomorrow, but I know Thursday should be more open ended, so I'll be assured to pester all of you then. :p:

ReputationRep:
    byeee onee-sama:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Night Matisse. :lovehug:
    Yep, I constantly get confused between the Characters in Kanon, Clannad, Air and True Tears because, I watched all of them shows one after another. :hmmmm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Vin-kun, remember to wash your face and brush your teeth before bed. :hugs: :yep: :p:

Night Matisse. :lovehug:
    Yep, I constantly get confused between the Characters in Kanon, Clannad, Air and True Tears because, I watched all of them shows one after another. :hmmmm:
    Mccann, presumably when you received my subliminal private message, you understood that the second sentence linked to the Daft Punk albums, right? - Just checking. :laughing:

See you. :wavey:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Currently watching 'Casshan Robot Hunter'. You'd think that having some background info on Casshern/Casshan would help to understand what's going on in Sins. Believe me, it just makes it more confusing. :p: I had hoped to spend most of this evening mindlessly browsing and spamming the forum, but it's slow and annoying tonight

ReputationRep:
    Evening :yawn: Just come back from Anime Soc and am tired, so I can't be bothered to read through the 18-odd pages that have suddenly appeared since last night.

ReputationRep:
    Vin-kun, remember to wash your face and brush your teeth before bed. :hugs: :yep: :p:

Mccann, presumably when you received my subliminal private message, you understood that the second sentence linked to the Daft Punk albums, right? - Just checking. :laughing:

See you. :wavey:
    Yep. Thanks for that. The torrent for Human After All was going unbelievably slow as well; there was no seeds.
    But, when I got them off your Apache server they all downloaded in a period of 10 minutes. :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yep. Thanks for that. The torrent for Human After All was going unbelievably slow as well; there was no seeds.
    But, when I got them off your Apache server they all downloaded in a period of 10 minutes. :p:
    Ah, that's good to know. The host/server isn't actually mine, I've just been allocated a sub-domain on it temporarily. I need to get something sorted soon. Anyway, hope you like. :p:

Edit: Hey AngryJellyfish and Cooro... Bad timing because I'm off. - Maybe next time.

And I'm definitely going now. :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    Chaos;Head as nutty as always :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Night Aiko :hugs: I'll probably be online all day tomorrow so I'll probably speak to you properly tomorrow :p: Sweet dreams :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Guess, you can't help me with post forwarding then for my own Apache server. :emo:
    I'd better be off as well, considering my sleep deprivation last night. :yawn:

Take care. :ciao:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.