The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Matisse
That's one of the series released as a ONA, right? Nico Nico Douga and all that trite.

:yep: Nico Nico :wtf?: yeah probably :p:
Night Aiko and mccann :ciao:
i just started downloading Kannagi :biggrin:
Reply 443
Euge :jumphug:
Cooro! :jumphug:
Reply 445
:hugs: How are you tonight, Euge?
Reply 446
Kannagi is great :yep: Nagi is so much fun to watch.

I downloaded a crap copy of Tales of the Abyss 7........no bloody sound, and my download of Kuroshi~tsuji is taking fecking forever :hmpf:

Gah slow, slow TSR :mad2:
Cooro
:hugs: How are you tonight, Euge?

i is alright thanks, you? :hugs:
Reply 448
:puppyeyes:
vin! :jumphug:

yes tsr :stomp:

with so many ongoing series im gonna be watching, i have no idea how i can fit in all the other series i wanna watch :s-smilie:
Reply 450
8 eugenius
i is alright thanks, you? :hugs:

I'm pretty good thanks, though tired! :hugs:

vin
:puppyeyes:

Vin-kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun :lovehug:
caraniel
Kannagi is great :yep: Nagi is so much fun to watch.

Really? I hadn't given it a second look since you said it looked like generic shrine maiden ecchi in the Autumn preview thread, and this is the first time I've seen it mentioned since then so I assumed nobody had picked it up. :p: I may have to go and find out more about it then...

Downloading episode 6 of Kemeko DX, and watching the last episode of Casshan - Robot Hunter. :smile:
Cooro
I'm pretty good thanks, though tired! :hugs:

good :hugs: yeah me too, lets go to bed :wink: :p:
how you finding Kemeko DX AJ? :smile:
Reply 454
8 eugenius
good :hugs: yeah me too, lets go to bed :wink: :p:

:shock: :hubba:
Reply 455
Meh I said in my 1st ep review that it was one of the best 1st episodes of the new season and the banter between Jin and Nagi was excellently scripted - almost like the banter between Horo and Lawrence in Spice and Wolf :yep: It is a very generic series, but hillarious in places - I laughed all throughout ep6 (which featured a cosplay Meido cafe :giggle:)
Reply 456
cara lied :s:

I didnt bother with it either after your preview :p:
Reply 457
I have been known to be wrong you know - this is why I make sure to catch the 1st eps of nearly everything :giggle:
why does my room smell of fish and chips :wtf?:
Cooro
:shock: :hubba:

:hubba: :hump:

Latest