Show
    and he's a he

Yup.
    :giggle:thought so

If you can find a pic I can attempt to resize an avy tomorrow:yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    :yes:

<< Nuriko. I just can't find a picture I like, even if I could resize stuff :laugh:
    ohh :p: there are some very girly pics of him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :giggle:thought so

If you can find a pic I can attempt to resize an avy tomorrow:yawn:
    :hugs: I'll have a look, but I might not find anything. It was just because my sub runs out in a few days and, much as I love Takkun, I wanted to change my avatar before my sub expires.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    oh dear someone on msn linked some random page and without reading it I clicked on it but it turned out to be /d/ and was a hentai manga ...featuring lines such as ..."STOP SHO!!! DONT *** INSIDE ME!!" and "IM SORRY MOM!!!":lolwut:...and "YOUR HOT SEMEN IS GOINNG IN MY UTERUS!!":wtf?::afraid:
    wtf man :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    ohh :p: there are some very girly pics of him
    he's a cross-dresser :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh that explains it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    wtf man :rofl:
    I know:s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Can anyone find me a nice avatar of Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi? Doesn't even have to be animated.

Can't find a decent Fushigi Yuugi sig for A-P, though. They only have a Hotohori one :yucky:

(This post is probably mostly directed at cara)
    Think you'd have difficulty finding an animated Fushigi Yuugi avatar. I've got these few Nuriko avs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Think you'd have difficulty finding an animated Fushigi Yuugi avatar. I've got these few Nuriko avs:

Hmmm.... I like the second and third ones, so I might use one of them. Thanks cara

Or I might go for Maora from The Gentlemen's Alliance, though as it's only a manga this is the only decent avatar I can find

ReputationRep:
    3rd one's my favourite (which is why its in my photobucket folder) the rest are the only half decent ones I could find in my quick search.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks cara :hugs: I think I might go on a Gentlemen's Alliance run, though, starting with Maora.

ReputationRep:
    I shall be switching to a new Macross F theme on Monday.........either Sheryl or Ranka........or possibly Klan. Havent decided yet - I've got too many pics to choose from :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm like the original image of that avatar too *saves* Nuriko is such a good Trap :yes:

ReputationRep:
    You know, one of my friends at the UEA anime society really hates Macross F. She thinks it's really boring :p:

A Gentlemen's Alliance theme follows on well from my current avatar, as Takkun's from Full Moon. I might do a Full Moon run after the Gentlemen's Alliance, I want to find an Izumi avatar :p:

ReputationRep:
    crap that is a good trap :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    oh dear someone on msn linked some random page and without reading it I clicked on it but it turned out to be /d/ and was a hentai manga ...featuring lines such as ..."STOP SHO!!! DONT *** INSIDE ME!!" and "IM SORRY MOM!!!":lolwut:...and "YOUR HOT SEMEN IS GOINNG IN MY UTERUS!!":wtf?::afraid:
    XDDDDDD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    You know, one of my friends at the UEA anime society really hates Macross F. She thinks it's really boring :p:

A Gentlemen's Alliance theme follows on well from my current avatar, as Takkun's from Full Moon. I might do a Full Moon run after the Gentlemen's Alliance, I want to find an Izumi avatar :p:
    Boring!? :zomg: Would she happen to dislike mecha, J-Pop and romance by any chance!? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    crap that is a good trap :lolwut:

trap or not?

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of traps:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The one in lovely complex was totally unexpected :s: :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Boring!? :zomg: Would she happen to dislike mecha, J-Pop and romance by any chance!? :p:
    Mecha, hell no. She loves anything to do with robots and that kind of stuff. Her fave anime is TTGL.

J-pop, dunno. Romance, probably, as she loves things like zombies and robots :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.