Because I'm crap with computers :p:

Nuriko is Nuriko.

Spoiler

Yup.

:giggle:thought so

If you can find a pic I can attempt to resize an avy tomorrow:yawn:
Cooro
:yes:

<< Nuriko. I just can't find a picture I like, even if I could resize stuff :laugh:

ohh :p: there are some very girly pics of him :s-smilie:
Reply 4602
vin
:giggle:thought so

If you can find a pic I can attempt to resize an avy tomorrow:yawn:

:hugs: I'll have a look, but I might not find anything. It was just because my sub runs out in a few days and, much as I love Takkun, I wanted to change my avatar before my sub expires.
vin
oh dear someone on msn linked some random page and without reading it I clicked on it but it turned out to be /d/ and was a hentai manga ...featuring lines such as ..."STOP SHO!!! DONT CUM INSIDE ME!!" and "IM SORRY MOM!!!":lolwut:...and "YOUR HOT SEMEN IS GOINNG IN MY UTERUS!!":wtf?::afraid:

wtf man :rofl:
Reply 4604
8 eugenius
ohh :p: there are some very girly pics of him :s-smilie:

he's a cross-dresser :p:
oh that explains it :p:
Reply 4606
8 eugenius
wtf man :rofl:

I know:s:
Reply 4607
Cooro
Can anyone find me a nice avatar of Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi? Doesn't even have to be animated.

Can't find a decent Fushigi Yuugi sig for A-P, though. They only have a Hotohori one :yucky:

(This post is probably mostly directed at cara)
Think you'd have difficulty finding an animated Fushigi Yuugi avatar. I've got these few Nuriko avs:

Reply 4608
caraniel
Think you'd have difficulty finding an animated Fushigi Yuugi avatar. I've got these few Nuriko avs:

Hmmm.... I like the second and third ones, so I might use one of them. Thanks cara :smile:

Or I might go for Maora from The Gentlemen's Alliance, though as it's only a manga this is the only decent avatar I can find

Reply 4609
3rd one's my favourite (which is why its in my photobucket folder) the rest are the only half decent ones I could find in my quick search.
Reply 4610
Thanks cara :hugs: I think I might go on a Gentlemen's Alliance run, though, starting with Maora.
Reply 4611
I shall be switching to a new Macross F theme on Monday.........either Sheryl or Ranka........or possibly Klan. Havent decided yet - I've got too many pics to choose from :giggle:
Reply 4612
Hmmm like the original image of that avatar too *saves* Nuriko is such a good Trap :yes:
Reply 4613
You know, one of my friends at the UEA anime society really hates Macross F. She thinks it's really boring :p:

A Gentlemen's Alliance theme follows on well from my current avatar, as Takkun's from Full Moon. I might do a Full Moon run after the Gentlemen's Alliance, I want to find an Izumi avatar :p:
Reply 4614
crap that is a good trap :lolwut:
vin
oh dear someone on msn linked some random page and without reading it I clicked on it but it turned out to be /d/ and was a hentai manga ...featuring lines such as ..."STOP SHO!!! DONT CUM INSIDE ME!!" and "IM SORRY MOM!!!":lolwut:...and "YOUR HOT SEMEN IS GOINNG IN MY UTERUS!!":wtf?::afraid:

XDDDDDD
Reply 4616
Cooro
You know, one of my friends at the UEA anime society really hates Macross F. She thinks it's really boring :p:

A Gentlemen's Alliance theme follows on well from my current avatar, as Takkun's from Full Moon. I might do a Full Moon run after the Gentlemen's Alliance, I want to find an Izumi avatar :p:

Boring!? :zomg: Would she happen to dislike mecha, J-Pop and romance by any chance!? :p:
Reply 4617
vin
crap that is a good trap :lolwut:

trap or not?

Spoiler

Reply 4618
Speaking of traps:

Spoiler

Reply 4619
caraniel
Boring!? :zomg: Would she happen to dislike mecha, J-Pop and romance by any chance!? :p:

Mecha, hell no. She loves anything to do with robots and that kind of stuff. Her fave anime is TTGL.

J-pop, dunno. Romance, probably, as she loves things like zombies and robots :p:

Latest