ReputationRep:
    My anime bar seems to go up fairly quickly as well :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    when did you get to 4 months :s:

mine never goes up much :s:

ReputationRep:
    My anime bar has been on three weeks for months now. I barely get time to watch anime anymore :sad: But it's slowly increasing thanks to a dose of potemayo and Planetes every week. And Bleach, of course.

ReputationRep:
    Reached 4 months about 2 or 3 weeks ago I think :hmmmm:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm catching you up in terms of watched series... only most of them are one episode OVAs. :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    It's dependent on how many episodes you watch, right? After I finished Saint Seiya, all has changed. I've also been marathoning through quite a number of series lately that I've been meaning to watch for a while.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm do I finally watch paprika or continue on with something else :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I'm in this thread I'm watching anime. :giggle:
    Thats why I was saying I might quit for a while, I watch about 3 hours on school nights par friday and on Saturday and Sunday I spend pretty much the whole 2 days.
    I've become far less sociable since I started watching anime. :emo:

How many hours a day do you spend Caraniel and AJ?

ReputationRep:
    Aye you love short series and OVAs AJ - I generally go for longer shows :laugh:

Havent marathoned anything in a while - really should do that at some stage.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, is that the time? Grr, stupid timer :rant:

Night guys :sad: :ciao:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    Whenever I'm in this thread I'm watching anime. :giggle:
    Thats why I was saying I might quit for a while, I watch about 3 hours on school nights par friday and on Saturday and Sunday I spend pretty much the whole 2 days.
    I've become far less sociable since I started watching anime. :emo:
    There's no immediate rush, none of the series are going anywhere. :p: I actually prefer watching series in bulk nowadays, as opposed to waiting for another episode weekly. In that respect, you have something to look forward to.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I watch lots of series, but every now and then I like to watch something in between series that's different and that I can get over and done with in one sitting (because starting more series would result in no work being done). :p: Short movies and one-off OVAs are perfect for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Damn, is that the time? Grr, stupid timer :rant:

Night guys :sad: :ciao:
    goodnight:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm it depends really. I'm generally online from about 7 or 8pm until about 12.30am weekdays and get about 4-6 episodes watched in between TSR, shopping and generally wandering about the net. At the weekend, depending on if I have stuff to do, I can get about 10-12 eps a day in. I find thats more than enough for me, plus need to get out an do stuff, see people etc.

Night cooro! :hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    The large bulk of what I've seen are OVAs and Movies. I've cut down enormously in recent years, though. When I was Mccann's age, I was like a monster.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I'm only holding back at the moment because I'm afraid I'll run out of them. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Run out of anime? Is that even possible? :curious:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Honestly speaking, I often feel that way. Despite possessing a broad, tolerable, eclectic preference for all things anime, I don't feel there's anything left to see that's already finished. I can only look forward to currently broadcasting series these days. So, don't get to my stage, even if you could. :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    Run out of anime? Is that even possible? :curious:
    it is if you can imagine it

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.