Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari Watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Even my 'to watch' list is compiled of series I don't particularly "aspire" to see, but do so for the sake of it.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I'm only holding back at the moment because I'm afraid I'll run out of them. :p:
    When you get bored, you can watch this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Even my 'to watch' list is compiled of series I don't particularly "aspire" to see, but do so for the sake of it.
    but they must interest you somehow :s:

ReputationRep:
    That's weird there's meant to be 24 eps of lovely complex but there's only 22 on KissSubs.

ReputationRep:
    Monster. :teeth:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    but they must interest you somehow :s:
    Yes, of course. For instance, I recently had the chance to view the City Hunter series (and associate movies/OVAs), and enjoyed it. I guess, after 10-15 years, you begin to accept that everything is mostly the same. I'm beginning to aspire for originality, because whilst I still enjoy anime, I'm starting to get bored of it as well. I can easily foresee a time (maybe when I have a family) when I won't watch anime anymore. It's hard to describe. Besides, some of the anime in my list was seen when I was around 12, that's 13 years ago. My memory is very good, but I'm beginning to confuse certain series, and others I can't remember even watching.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Run out of anime? Is that even possible? :curious:
    How many short one off OVAs can you name that got released this month? :p: There aren't that many of them...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    That's weird there's meant to be 24 eps of lovely complex but there's only 22 on KissSubs.
    KissSubs has subtitled all 24 (according to my record). I can download and upload them for you?

ReputationRep:
    I've got all 24 downloading from Suki. :ninja:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Well, I'm not even entirely sure how much anime has been released, in its various guises. According to a friend of mine who subscribes to Animage, it was around 3-4 thousand titles in existence. I'm not sure how accurate that is, though.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    And according to Anime-Planet: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/EverythingWatched

2056. There's certainly more than that. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Damn, TSR is being sloooooooooooooooowwwwwwww.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Damn, TSR is being sloooooooooooooooowwwwwwww.
    it died again:

ReputationRep:
    In other news, thanks for telling me about Crunchyroll. Time of Eve seems like a good show so far.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Aiko, I realised they just didn't have the DDLs for them, torrents are slow for me today so I was trying to avoid it
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Matisse)
    And according to Anime-Planet: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/EverythingWatched

2056. There's certainly more than that. :p:
    With the exception of ongoing series from Autumn 2008 (this season) onwards, A-P only lists things that people have sent in synopses for. :yes: I think Anime News Network's list is more complete.

ReputationRep:
    Vampire Knight 8 nearly downloaded :woo: Also nearly finished Kaiba! :proud:

ReputationRep:
    I forgot about VKG, was too caught up in LC :p:

ReputationRep:
    School Rumble brings back so many nostalgic memories of GTO. :love:
    I'm off, night. :ciao:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.