Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari Watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    It's toooo cold :cry:

I normally go when it's dark, but I thought if I went earlier then it would be warmer. But it just meant there were more people and traffic and things.

But for once I had proper sports socks, since I stole my daddy's
    Yeah, the weather is horrible. I woke up around seven this morning and left around eight (remarkable since I was on here at one/two in the morning). Thankfully I live in Waterloo, so my jogging path is alongside the River Thames. The downer is that the weather is even worse because of the water.

I can't avoid the traffic and people where I live, nigh impossible.

ReputationRep:
    :ninjagirl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    What Zelda are we referring to? I've completed all of them (including the original on the NES), with all of the heart containers and other miniscule items. :p: :laughing: The hardest was actually Link's Awakening. It also had the lamest ending.

Good luck with your test.
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest. :awesome:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Spoiler:
    Show

God's subliminal way of expressing his her anger, methinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    Spoiler:
    Show

:teeth:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest. :awesome:
    Ah, that's particularly tricky, much more than the original. Have you completed the Master Quest before now? Water Temple is chaotic. :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, Second presentation done (apart from spellchecking both and then animating it XD). Iama take a break. The next section has fewer pages but is just one giant wall of text. I feel like making a presentation that says "tl;dr" on it XD In fact ... Bah ... here's the first slide's text XD

Spoiler:
    Show
    Internet fraud is the fastest growing criminal activity in the UK (figures published 2000)
    Even though Internet purchasing makes up 2% of credit card transactions, the banking industry’s research shows it generates around 50% of all credit card complaints!
    In 1999, around £2 Billion was spent on the internet (a figure which has probably grown dramatically!)
    But, people don’t trust the security of the internet for transactions, and many don’t feel comfortable giving their credit card numbers over the internet.
    Traders also don’t know if the person placing an order is who they say they are.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    createTextField("greet", 0, 0, 0, 100, 100);
    greet.text = "Failed to compute";
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the weather is horrible. I woke up around seven this morning and left around eight (remarkable since I was on here at one/two in the morning). Thankfully I live in Waterloo, so my jogging path is alongside the River Thames. The downer is that the weather is even worse because of the water.

I can't avoid the traffic and people where I live, nigh impossible.
    I don't run in the morning, because normally I run after work and I like to keep it the same every day. Not that I run every day; I run about 3 times a week. I live near lots of big hills.

ReputationRep:
    God's subliminal way of expressing his her anger, methinks.
    that was the first animating thing I ever made
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I don't run in the morning, because normally I run after work and I like to keep it the same every day. Not that I run every day; I run about 3 times a week. I live near lots of big hills.
    Yeah, I'm somewhat thankful in the regard since London is mostly flat. I tend to wake up around six, for an hour jog each morning. Return, shower and leave for work for nine. I feel fresher and more positive in the morning. After I finish work, the last thing I want to do is jog. :p: - Especially with the season, it's pitch black. :o:

I'd prefer to have hills... When I lived in Hampstead, I could jog toward Primrose Hill, that gave an incline, but now it's all~ concrete. :rolleyes: I averagely jog three times a week as well.

Good on you Juno.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    that was the first animating thing I ever made
    I approve, it's very abstract. You're definitely up for the Turner Prize Vin-kin. :hugs:

ReputationRep:

:w00t:first saw this ages agpo, why cant all safety vids be this funny:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I want Link to turn into an adult. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    Hey Juno :sad:
    Juno :jumphug:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    Nope, I want Link to turn into an adult. :puppyeyes:
    Ocarina of Time is such an awesome game. I wasn't overly impressed with Majora's Mask. Wind Waker was reasonable, reminded me of One Piece :laughing: with the styling. Twilight Princess almost ranks up there with Ocarina, not quite, but almost.

Anyway, I'm going out to "chill" with my partner. Nice chatting with you all. I'll be returning late tonight to finish off my reviews.

:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    love your av vin :rofl:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm somewhat thankful in the regard since London is mostly flat. I tend to wake up around six, for an hour jog each morning. Return, shower and leave for work for nine. I feel fresher and more positive in the morning. After I finish work, the last thing I want to do is jog. :p: - Especially with the season, it's pitch black. :o:

I'd prefer to have hills... When I lived in Hampstead, I could jog toward Primrose Hill, that gave an incline, but now it's all~ concrete. :rolleyes: I averagely jog three times a week as well.

Good on you Juno.
    It's dark in the morning, though! When I tried going in the morning I didn't like it, because it was far too hot. That may have been because it was summer :o:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    Juno :jumphug:
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeu ge

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

:w00t:first saw this ages agpo, why cant all safety vids be this funny:rofl:
    that's the safety vid for TSR mods :yep:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.