Reply 5462
vin
aww:console:

that last time was hilarious "IM GOING TO DIE!:woo:":rofl:

:puppyeyes: But I really was dying! :laugh:

:wavey: Aiko, Seph!
Reply 5463
Hey Caraniel and Sephy. :wavey: :hugs:

I'm currently producing the new promotional material for Soho House, including their annual magazine (with the team at work). It's a busy morning with needless deliberation. It's been fun, though. According to their representative, we'll also have a hefty discount, as members, at their club if I choose to dine there in the future. Would be a nice place to take the family methinks. :yep:
Reply 5464
Very nice Aiko :yes:

Right back to work for me..........need to get my leave sorted out for the holidays. I know I'm working the week between Christmas and New year so want the 1st week of Jan off, may take a day next week to go do some shopping that I can't do online.

:ciao:
Reply 5465
caraniel
:puppyeyes: But I really was dying! :laugh:

:wavey: Aiko, Seph!

of course you were:rolleyes:

hi onee-sama and seph:hugs:
Reply 5466
I've requested leave from the 20th until the 5th on the basis I produce work outside the agency. :laughing: Unfortunately my family arrive on the 18th, so I'll have to plan ahead.

Have a good day at work Caraniel. :hugs: :wavey:
Reply 5467
Hi Vin-kin. :hugs:

My lunch break has finished, work resumes...
Reply 5468
aw byeee:hugs:

:rofl: the ad for HD antiques roadshow
Just wrote 250 more words for my dissertation (doesn't sound like much, but if I do that every day then I'll reach my target word count a couple of days before the first draft is due in). :biggrin: And they weren't the usual barely relevant ramblings of a lazy person trying to bump his word count, I'm actually convinced that what I wrote today will get me some more marks. :proud:

I'll be starting Hyakko now that it's on the review list, and since Hidamari Sketch x365 is now finished and I wanted something similar. Perfect timing really. If I have time before card soc I'll also watch the latest eps of Casshern (completely forgot that I'd downloaded it, and now Shinsen's sub is out so I'll get that instead!) and To Aru Majutsu no Index. :smile: Maybe Chaos;Head, but I think I'll wait a while for m.3.3.w since I have so many other things to watch.
Reply 5470
What anime is your new avatar from AJ?
Truered
What anime is your new avatar from AJ?

To Aru Majutsu no Index. :yes:
Reply 5472
Ah another easy to remember title :giggle:
Reply 5473
I need to change avatars:hmmmm:
Reply 5474
Truered, vin and AJ has too much reputation for their own good
:lies: I have it coming out of my ears. :p: