The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cooro
It was :yep:

L stole it.

I'll have you know that I stole nothing, except maybe used panty vending machines.
Reply 5621
Juno
:jumphug:

Muffin says quack :smile:

Muffins are tasty :yep:
Depends on the muffin. I don't really like muffins as much as brownies because of their texture and the fact that they just fall into crumbs. Messy.
Reply 5623
Now that I think about it, the only muffin I've ever liked is the chocolate ones, the others are.. blurgh.
Meh, toffee or blueberry for me. =P
Reply 5625
Haven't tried those, I don't think.
Reply 5627
Why are you guys talking about muffins? :eyeball:
I like hairy muffins. :teeth:
Reply 5629
Liquidus Zeromus
I'll have you know that I stole nothing, except maybe used panty vending machines.

so thats why they stopped making those:eek:
Reply 5630
Cooro
Why are you guys talking about muffins? :eyeball:

Coz she smells
Reply 5631
Hmm..
Reply 5632
Juno
Coz she smells

:getmecoat:
Orgy anyone?
Reply 5634
Liquidus Zeromus
Orgy anyone?

you dont need to ask just start it:giggle:
Reply 5635
For the subs: The new Christmas Matchmaking thread in the backroom looks intriguing. Did anyone here take part in that last year? I wasn't even around then :p:

I was considering going for this one, but I'm not sure I'm quite bored/lonely/desperate enough for that just yet...
Of course. *starts massive super orgy*
Reply 5637
Yuuki
:getmecoat:

You don't smell! Muffin smells!

Although she tried to bath in her water pot yesterday, and it's the first time she's ever tried to bath willingly in her life :eek3:
Cooro
For subs: The new Christmas Matchmaking thread in the backroom looks intriguing. Did anyone here take part in that last year? I wasn't even around then :p:

I was considering going for this one, but I'm not sure I'm quite bored/lonely/desparate enough for that just yet...

You seriously don't want to do that. God forbid, you might come across me!

Hmm, I might take part, but I'll have to neaten myself up abit. <_<
Reply 5639
Cooro
For the subs: The new Christmas Matchmaking thread in the backroom looks intriguing. Did anyone here take part in that last year? I wasn't even around then :p:

I was considering going for this one, but I'm not sure I'm quite bored/lonely/desperate enough for that just yet...

:flutter:

How about the anime soc matchmaking :awesome: Some yaoi may occur :woo:

Latest