The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
AngryJellyfish
Well if I can't advertise one anime soc thread in another anime soc thread, where can I do it? :p:

no I ment you didnt advertise it enough:mad:
vin
no I ment you didnt advertise it enough:mad:

I shouldn't have to, but if it will keep you happy:

Those of you who haven't already, I'd advise you to go to the first post of the on-topic thread and subscribe to it and all the threads linked to there (or at least those that interest you). The caption contest is updated weekly unless I say otherwise, the current picture is in the first post of that thread. The review series are updated monthly unless Cara or I say otherwise, a link to the review thread A-P account which shows the current and past series choices is in the first post of that thread. The new season's anime preview thread link will be changed whenever Cara makes a new one (~every 4 months), links to previous threads will be in the first post of the current one.

If you remember that, or at least check your subscribed threads ever so often, then I won't have to repeat myself everytime I update one of them. :p:
:wavey:
Ecchi shrine maiders, goes to download Kannagi. :vroam:
i wanna watch Kannagi :puppyeyes:
Reply 564
AngryJellyfish
I shouldn't have to, but if it will keep you happy:

Those of you who haven't already, I'd advise you to go to the first post of the on-topic thread and subscribe to it and all the threads linked to there (or at least those that interest you). The caption contest is updated weekly unless I say otherwise, the current picture is in the first post of that thread. The review series are updated monthly unless Cara or I say otherwise, a link to the review thread A-P account which shows the current and past series choices is in the first post of that thread. The new season's anime preview thread link will be changed whenever Cara makes a new one (~every 4 months), links to previous threads will be in the first post of the current one.

If you remember that, or at least check your subscribed threads ever so often, then I won't have to repeat myself everytime I update one of them. :p:

well arnt you the hard working leader:rolleyes::giggle:
Anyone would try and decrease their work load if they had the option. :p:
Reply 566
make cara do it
But then I won't feel like I'm in control anymore. :frown:
Reply 568
Hmm... I did have a suscription to the caption comp thread but somehow it vanished, so I wasn't getting reminders when people posted. Ergo, I forgot about it.

Being a co-leader of the soc is hard work, huh, AJ? :console:
Take a look at this and tell me what your thoughts on the animation/art style/music are :biggrin:

m1.cdn.gaiaonline.com/movies/zomg/intro.flv
Reply 570
AngryJellyfish
But then I won't feel like I'm in control anymore. :frown:

:lolwut:weak:hahaha:
Reply 571
I'm back :teeth:
Reply 572
hi:s:
hey :teeth:
:tumble:

:hubba:
Anyone know somewhere (online) I can buy good quality Handcuffs from?
mccann :hump:
LastLordofTime
Anyone know somewhere (online) I can buy good quality Handcuffs from?

:eek: kinky :hubba:

um i dunno, you could try ebay? :p:
Reply 578
:rofl:
Can't be bothered with ebay XD I was thinking Police-grade rather than Fluffy ... I could get him both I suppose ...

Latest