The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I was just using my R4 too :biggrin: It's great 'cause I can play Japanese games that have been translated (or not) :biggrin: I was playing Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (released on monday) earlier.
Japanese games too?! :eek3: i really wanna play Jump Ultimate Stars :biggrin:
ep 2 of Kannagi is downloading :excited: i had to change from mkv to avi though :s-smilie:
Reply 603
evening :hello:

For some reason I feel really pissed off :mad: But I'm not entirely sure why :s:
Cooro :console: :hugs: watch some anime, you might feel better :smile:
Reply 605
Hmm.... well, I am behind on Bleach... I might give that a watch.

Euge :hugs:
Kemeko:
Pro-Wrestling Play. :awesome:
Another robot girl as well, Christmas must have come early. :teeth:
Reply 607
I has a TT card for my DS. Couldn't do without it :giggle:
8 eugenius
Japanese games too?! :eek3: i really wanna play Jump Ultimate Stars :biggrin:

JUS is a pretty cool game and has an almost complete (or possibly completed by now) Translation Project :biggrin:
Reply 609
123mccann
Kemeko:
Pro-Wrestling Play. :awesome:
Another robot girl as well, Christmas must have come early. :teeth:

:wtf?:

tsr is so bloody slow today :huff:
woop woop :excited:
Reply 611
LastLordofTime
JUS is a pretty cool game and has an almost complete (or possibly completed by now) Translation Project :biggrin:

oh nice, that tutorial was rather confusing as it was :confused:
-continues e-window-shopping for friends-
Finished Macross Frontier and Tristia of the Deep Blue Sea. I will post reviews for them (and maybe BLAME! if I can figure out how to summarize such a series :p:) tomorrow, hopefully by then I'll be more awake and TSR will be working properly...
tsr :puppyeyes:

ep 3 of Kannagi downloaded :biggrin: but ep 2 is taking its time :hmpf:
Apparantly laggy TSR has something to do with Firefox and some Canadian Servers :|
Reply 616
TSR is being slow on IE today, too :yawn: Not that I'm paying much attention to it at the moment to care, I'm busy catching up on Bleach.
What's with the slowness of tsr?:wtf?:
Reply 618
Slow TSR is slow.........I dont have the patience for it today :hmpf:
You spammers.
I logged in today to find this thread have at least 20 more posts than the on topic thread :p:

Latest