:hahaha:

*doesnt get much of a hangover*
    Yeah but you drink through tentacles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    Did you appreciate my EVA spoof? :puppyeyes:
    yep! I did giggle

*jealous* Vin :eviltongue:
    I used to only get mild hangovers - but I'm extremely out of practise now :sad: Doesnt help that I remember drinking quite a mixture of drinks. Know for a fact that I drank a half bottle of vodka (because it was empty when I took it out of my handbag this afternoon)..........remember Corona and several rounds of shots too

:hugs: Euge

ReputationRep:
    3rd December '08

(Original post by caraniel)
    I dont even drink that much anymore! :p:

:eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    I really dont drink much anymore............but when I do go out I seem to be determined to rectify that

ReputationRep:
    I really dont drink much anymore............but when I do go out I seem to be determined to rectify that
    and do the hare hare yukai

ReputationRep:
    Ah I know I didnt do that this time! :proud: (I dont think so anyway :ninjagirl:) Was singing quite alot though as my throat is killing me today.

EDIT: going to watch some of the backlog I have now since I missed Friday nights releases

ReputationRep:
    :poke:

:hello:

ReputationRep:
    yuuki :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Jeh :hugs:

I guess no one's here tonight :p: Well it is Saturday night after all :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Yuuki, Jeh :hugs:

Even if its Saturday night I am not going anywhere......watching anime and drinking buckets of water that my plan for the evening :p:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Saturday is no different to any other day on my schedule. Except that I don't have lectures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Saturday is no different to any other day on my schedule. Except that I don't have lectures.
    For the first time in nine weeks I had Friday off.

I woke up today wondering if it was Saturday or Sunday :rofl:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I expect next week will be the same for me, since most of my lectures finished this week so I'll only be going in on certain days. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    i'll be having a normal week of lectures as usual :sad: but tis gonna be the last one before Christmas

ReputationRep:
    I want to be at university already :puppyeyes:

Still got lots of work to do though before I get there :sad: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I expect next week will be the same for me, since most of my lectures finished this week so I'll only be going in on certain days. :yes:
    Lazy bum :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    All my lectures have finished, I just have one last revision session on Monday.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by katana100)
    Lazy bum :shifty:
    Well you don't have to worry about coursework/revision/flying Thoctars. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Well you don't have to worry about coursework/revision/flying Thoctars. :hmmm:
    Angryjellyfish Msc. :rofl:

Perhaps a Phd in anime viewing, and methods of anime viewing

:hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Oh BTW - quite amused by your little creative writing session last night *has been reading the missed pages* :rofl:

Ah yeah :giggle: That was fun.

Can't wait til Friday. Actually... I get Fridays off this semester so technically I finish on Thursday. I have an extra module next year so I doubt I'll get days off again. I'll miss my Wednesdays and Fridays.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.