The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    I see, Cara gets a picture and I get a (I think) :huff:
    I gave Cara a wiki quote. You can have a quote and a pic if you'd like XD

Spoiler:
    Show
    Locke

Locke Cole (ロック・コール, Rokku Kōru?) is a thief, though he personally prefers to identify himself as a "treasure hunter."[11] In the Japanese versions of the game, his name is spelled Lock Cole.[12] In the Japanese and GBA versions, his job class is given as "Adventurer". Locke's special skill, Steal, allows him to steal various items from enemies. After equipping a relic called "Thief Glove," Locke's Steal ability turns into Capture. The Capture command steals from an enemy and also inflicts physical damage on its target in the process. The relic was renamed as "Brigand's Glove" and "Capture" became "Mug" in the Advance remake. In addition, Locke's critical skill is called Mirage Dive, where Locke makes a blindingly fast rush attack on one foe, with shadow-images tracing his movement.

Locke was in love with a woman from Kohlingen named Rachel, who would occasionally accompany Locke on his travels.[13] During one such treasure hunt, Rachel suffers injuries which lead to amnesia; she later has no idea who Locke is.[14] Locke, heartbroken and angry, leaves Kohlingen, and during his absence, the town is attacked by the Empire. Rachel is fatally wounded during the attack, but she regains her memory before she dies. Her last word is Locke's name.[15] Blaming himself for Rachel's death, he searches for a way to restore her to life;[16] his success is only temporary, but Rachel convinces him to not blame himself, and sacrifices the life that the Phoenix magicite has given her to restore its power.[17] His anger towards the Empire also leads him to ally himself with the Returners, and he performs various missions for them, including smuggling Terra out of Narshe, and serving as Edgar's contact with the resistance movement.[18]

In the early story, Locke vows to protect his female companions Terra and Celes, driven in part by his conviction that he failed Rachel.[19] In Final Fantasy VI Original Sound Version, Locke's theme is called "Lock" -- disc 1, track 4 sample (help·info). His leitmotif is also found in the tracks:

* Forever Rachel -- 2, 4 sample (help·info)
    * Ending Theme [Character Medley]

ReputationRep:
    Cara is special
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Final Fantasy. :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    Cara is special
    What type of special? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Euge :hello:

Nice to meet you Waffo :^_^:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    The 10th episode of Gundam 00 S2 was entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truered)
    What type of special? :awesome:
    :rofl:

why is onee-sama laughing:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Super Special :awesome:

Looking forward to ep10 of 00 :woo:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Oh, and Yuuki, this might interest you:

http://uk.video.yahoo.com/watch/4070631/10990720

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the rep Matisse Who's that in the pic? I thought it was Yamamoto but it has a Gun, so I thought it might be Adult Reborn but the colours of the clothes were different XD

ReputationRep:
    :party: FMA!!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    :rofl:

why is onee-sama laughing:confused:
    People often ask this, it's annoying. I casually laugh to myself, all the time, never stop. :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    Matisse, any other artists you can recommend similar to Daft Punk?
    I need some new music, before I start getting bored of my overplayed favourites. :afraid:

I only got Menclave's sub of 00 on like Thursday. :sigh: I need to find a faster sub group than Menclave with good quality subs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    People often ask this, it's annoying. I casually laugh to myself, all the time, never stop. :laughing:
    yeah but :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Aiko :adore: :party:

ReputationRep:

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I want Vongola rings but most of the ones for sale at a decent price are **** and the ones that my friend's bought, which are uber quality, are EXTREMELY expensive!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Thanks for the rep Matisse Who's that in the pic? I thought it was Yamamoto but it has a Gun, so I thought it might be Adult Reborn but the colours of the clothes were different XD
    It's a scan of Yamamoto. The gun and the clothing is different, so I'm supposing artistic license, or something. :p: Your rep was well overdue and rightly deserved. :hugs:

Mccann, it's difficult to find an artist "like" Daft Punk, per se, although Justice and Boys Noize, whilst moderately different, have a similar sound. I've missed you. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'd better get revising. :getmecoat: I was missed, I thought I was forgotten. :blush:

Darn Maths Core 1. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    Matisse, any other artists you can recommend similar to Daft Punk?
    I need some new music, before I start getting bored of my overplayed favourites. :afraid:

I only got Menclave's sub of 00 on like Thursday. :sigh: I need to find a faster sub group than Menclave with good quality subs.
    Why arent you watching BSS/gg's joint release? They're the fastest group and have excellent subs :confused:

I download Shinsen's avi to archive though.......just because I'm weird like that.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.