Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari Watch

• CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    that second one makes me lol becaue its like the rest of the world see's it as normal:rofl:
    Funnily enough, Kyou no Go no Ni is from Koharu Sakuraba who was responsible for Minami-ke. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Matisse, I had a browse through the Daft Punk albums you kindly hosted for me. :lovehug:
    I like Technologic, Around the world and Robot Rock but, I don't think they lived up to Discovery. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Funnily enough, Kyou no Go no Ni is from Koharu Sakuraba who was responsible for Minami-ke. :p:
    uh yeah thats great :lolwut: *doesnt understand at all*

ReputationRep:
    "Excalibur! Excalibur! From the United Kingdom ,I'm looking for him, I'm going to California! Excaliburrr! Excalliiibuurrrrr!"

So annoying ...

Bleach and Soul Eater down, ************ to go
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    Matisse, I had a browse through the Daft Punk albums you kindly hosted for me. :lovehug:
    I like Technologic, Around the world and Robot Rock but, I don't think they lived up to Discovery. :nah:
    Discovery was a very good album, - although their debut Homework has a special place in my heart because it was the album that got me into electronic/house music.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    "Excalibur! Excalibur! From the United Kingdom ,I'm looking for him, I'm going to California! Excaliburrr! Excalliiibuurrrrr!"

So annoying ...

Bleach and Soul Eater down, ************ to go
    tsr reeeaally doesnt like kurosh~itsuji

and why the hell am I still wet!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    In Kuroshi~tsuji ... anyone know who plays the voice of... Spoiler from episode 5 onwards

Spoiler:
    Show
    Greil? Or rather, his shinigami self?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)
    uh yeah thats great :lolwut: *doesnt understand at all*
    Kyou no Go no Ni is the series Caraniel commented on when she typed:

"Think I'll pass on this as well. I dont really want to know about the sexual activities of 5th grade children.....it just seems wrong"

AngryJellyfish posted just before that he was looking forward to the third season of Minami-ke that was from the same author. It just amused me, 'tis all. :laughing:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Toradora! is the best series airing par Clannad AS. :love:
    :lies: Chaos;Head FTW! Whereas Clannad AS isn't doing much for me at the moment.

Greil is voiced by Jun Fukuyama. :yes:

[edit] Kyou no Go no Ni is another series that I'm considering watching at a later date. :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    In Kuroshi~tsuji ... anyone know who plays the voice of... Spoiler from episode 5 onwards

Spoiler:
    Show
    Greil? Or rather, his shinigami self?
    It sounds freakishly similar to Jun Fukuyama who did Kimihiro Watanuki in xxxHolic. I could be wrong, although I'm usually correct with VAs. :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh if its him cara will deffinatly know, I bet shes planning a trip to stalk him:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Chaos;Head would probably be third or forth, but I haven't really been paying attention whilst watching it, so don't have a clue what is going on. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Kyou no Go no Ni is the series Caraniel commented on when she typed:

"Think I'll pass on this as well. I dont really want to know about the sexual activities of 5th grade children.....it just seems wrong"

AngryJellyfish posted just before that he was looking forward to the third season of Minami-ke that was from the same author. It just amused me, 'tis all. :laughing:
    oh:huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    :lies: Chaos;Head FTW! Whereas Clannad AS isn't doing much for me at the moment.

Greil is voiced by Jun Fukuyama. :yes:

[edit] Kyou no Go no Ni is another series that I'm considering watching at a later date. :yes:
    so you want to know about the sexual activities of 5th grade children:wtf?:....you sicken me:mad:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Chaos;Head would probably be third or forth, but I haven't really been paying attention whilst watching it, so don't have a clue what is going on. :ninja:
    Chaos;Head is so so. It's like the ******* child of Serial Experiments Lain with its intricate and detailed analogies of what is real and what isn't (one of my favorite series) and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni with its cute yet evil characters. I wish to congratulate Inoue Toshiki and Madhouse for amalgamating the two, sheer genius. :yep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by vin)
    so you want to know about the sexual activities of 5th grade children:wtf?:....you sicken me:mad:
    As we've already discovered, Cara's first impressions can often be wrong. :p: And since it's by the same author as Minami-ke and (apparently) has a similar style of comedy, I have to check it out.

ReputationRep:
    I need to watch Serial Experiments Lain. :hmmmm:
    I really badly want to watch Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei as well, it looks awesome. But, I have too many downloaded series to catch up on. :awesome:
    I'm watching that Today in Class 5-2 TV version it has no ecchi in it at all. :eyeball: It is ok I guess, is reasonably funny but far from hilarious. :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    Episode 06 of Kuroshi~tsuji was awesome for the first half, but the second half was so so XD

At the end of this week's Bleach, I'm glad they didn't spoil what happens next with a "next time on Bleach" clip. Good for those who don't read the manga.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    As we've already discovered, Cara's first impressions can often be wrong. :p: And since it's by the same author as Minami-ke and (apparently) has a similar style of comedy, I have to check it out.
    It doesn't match or compare to Minami-ke, that's for certain. It doesn't try or succeed in doing so, far from it. It also follows Azumanga Daioh's format of having twenty 5 minute stories, so don't expect anything elaborate. :p:

Still, it does depend on your preferences. I'm very very open minded when it comes to anime, I'll watch anything.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Episode 06 of Kuroshi~tsuji was awesome for the first half, but the second half was so so XD

At the end of this week's Bleach, I'm glad they didn't spoil what happens next with a "next time on Bleach" clip. Good for those who don't read the manga.
    Sebastian underwent many facial expressions in that episode. :laughing:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.