That picture was asking to be made into avatar(s). :p:

ReputationRep:
    MOO:whip:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Gentlemen's Alliance. :yep:

That picture was asking to be made into avatar(s). :p:
    *savedsavedsavedsavedsaved*

ah, were you sad when Gentlemen's Alliance ended, too? At least it was a good ending. Not as good as the ending of Full Moon, though.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Haine)
    *savedsavedsavedsavedsaved*

ah, were you sad when Gentlemen's Alliance ended, too? At least it was a good ending. Not as good as the ending of Full Moon, though.
    Oh no, I was equally as sad for both. There's very few series, anime or manga, that I genuinely feel a sense of sadness and belonging for a series. When I finished the last volume of Gentlemen's Alliance, it hit me, it was over. I would no longer follow the characters anymore. Pretty pathetic, I know. :p:

The ending was nice, though, I agree. That's what made it harder to leave it, in a way.

ReputationRep:
    Are those all traps? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    i just completed DMC4 :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    Spoiler:
    Show

:ninja: Isn't that off Kanon?
    :eek: :rofl: oh yeah

ReputationRep:
    What is DMC4? :hmmmm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    You made me wet happy with the picture you sent. Thanks Mccann. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, I was equally as sad for both. There's very few series, anime or manga, that I genuinely feel a sense of sadness and belonging for a series. When I finished the last volume of Gentlemen's Alliance, it hit me, it was over. I would no longer follow the characters anymore. Pretty pathetic, I know. :p:

The ending was nice, though, I agree. That's what made it harder to leave it, in a way.
    it's not pathetic! I felt the same :p: I was sad when I got my copy of Full Moon vol 7. I knew it was the last one, but when it says 'FINAL VOLUME' in big letters on the back it makes it worse :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I may play DMC4 one day <_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    No :p: One is :yep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Haine)
    it's not pathetic! I felt the same :p: I was sad when I got my copy of Full Moon vol 7. I knew it was the last one, but when it says 'FINAL VOLUME' in big letters on the back it makes it worse :sad:
    When I finished the manga, I was rather glum and downhearted. During the evening, having noticed my negativity throughout the day, my fiance asked what the matter was. At first I didn't understand, maybe he was referring to something in particular. After about ten minutes of trying to console me to find out why I was like this, I said it was because my favourite manga finished. There was this distinct moment of silence, that I remember. :laughing:

FINAL VOLUME.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haine)
    No :p: One is :yep:
    :hmmmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it the last one?

ReputationRep:
    Devil May Cry 4 :yes: great game

ReputationRep:
    When I finished the manga, I was rather glum and downhearted. During the evening, having noticed my negativity throughout the day, my fiance asked what the matter was. At first I didn't understand, maybe he was referring to something in particular. After about ten minutes of trying to console me to find out why I was like this, I said it was because my favourite manga finished. There was this distinct moment of silence, that I remember. :laughing:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the awesome rep Aiko :coma: :hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    I missed this. :mad:

Yuuki, you'll love Gentleman's Alliance and Full Moon. Watch the anime for the latter. :yep:

ReputationRep:

FINAL VOLUME.
    :rofl: It was the same with mum, she couldn't comprehend how I could get attached to a manga series :p:

Final volume :sad:

BUT Gentlemen's Alliance volume 7 is out next year, as is the FINAL VOLUME of +Anima (:cry:) and the FINAL VOLUME of Time Stranger Kyoko. I assume the FINAL VOLUME of Fruits Basket will be released next year, too. There's only 2 left to be released. Still, lots of new manga to get :w00t:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    thanks for the awesome rep Aiko :coma: :hugs:
    Daisuki! :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.