The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 800
-M$ Ultr@-
I am a good/innocent girl, thats how. :proud: :ninja:

Interent probz :wtf?: and as shocking as it sounds; I was studying :lolwut: :wtf?:

I feel ****. I dunno wanna study right now...:s-smilie:

How are you m'dear! :hugs:

I know how you feel MS. A levels are killing me. It doesn't help that my Sixth Form (College) sucks to, pretty much my fault since I decided not to move :rolleyes:

I have a feeling I'm going to do really badly when it comes to my exams in Januray. :>.<:
Reply 801
Jehuty^

:shock: This is what I sound like when suffering from a bout of Road Rage :laugh:

:hi: Everyone! TSR is finally moving at a reasonable speed :woo:

Glad my work on the Preview threads is found to be useful/amusing :^_^:

And yes Griel in Kuroshi~tsuji is voiced by Jun Fukuyama (:love:), using an amusing hybrid of his spazzy Watanuki and insane Lelouch voices :biggrin:
Yuuki
I know how you feel MS. A levels are killing me. It doesn't help that my Sixth Form (College) sucks to, pretty much my fault since I decided not to move :rolleyes:

I have a feeling I'm going to do really badly when it comes to my exams in Januray. :>.<:

:console:

SOrry. :frown:
Zani. :puppyeyes: :lovehug:
I realised I'm watching so many ongoing series, it is hard to watch a few of the oldies. :sigh:
Reply 805
123mccann
I realised I'm watching so many ongoing series, it is hard to watch a few of the oldies. :sigh:

astro boy?
-M$ Ultr@-
I am a good/innocent girl, thats how. :proud: :ninja:

Interent probz :wtf?: and as shocking as it sounds; I was studying :lolwut: :wtf?:

I feel ****. I dunno wanna study right now...:s-smilie:

How are you m'dear! :hugs:

yeah right :p:

then take a break, youve been studying hard :hugs:

im fine thanks :smile:
123mccann

yeah ive been thinking about that, might take a few ongoing series off my list :s-smilie:
euge and vin are similar. :ninja:
caraniel
:shock: This is what I sound like when suffering from a bout of Road Rage :laugh:

:hi: Everyone! TSR is finally moving at a reasonable speed :woo:

Glad my work on the Preview threads is found to be useful/amusing :^_^:

And yes Griel in Kuroshi~tsuji is voiced by Jun Fukuyama (:love:), using an amusing hybrid of his spazzy Watanuki and insane Lelouch voices :biggrin:

I forgot they were voiced by the same guy XD If I remembered I would've noticed, 'cause I thought I heard a bit of Lelouch and some Watanuki :P
how does that guy do it, they sound so different :wtf?:
Sephirona
euge and vin are similar. :ninja:

maybe we are the same person :ninja:
Maybe you are Caraniel.:ninja:
Reply 813
8 eugenius
how does that guy do it, they sound so different :wtf?:

He's a professional voice actor :giggle:

EDIT: No I think I am Caraniel Seph :p:
ok that explains it :p:

maybe i am seph, maybe i am :ninja:
Well, I'm really tired (I seem to have odd sleeping patterns on a Thursday :| Mornings are kinda fecked up and evenings I'm tired early) ... so I'm gonna go now. Ja ne.
Reply 816
caraniel
He's a professional voice actor :giggle:

EDIT: No I think I am Caraniel Seph :p:

:lies::hmmm:I cant believe you're still continueing with that lie
Reply 817
I'm fairly sure I'm me though :hmmmm:
Ja ne LloT whatever that means :ciao:
Commander V is awesome.:cool:

Latest