:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed I am :woo: Although I'm going through dancing Yoite withdrawals

ReputationRep:
    I think I spent close to £250 today :s:

ReputationRep:
    all that chocolate:s:

ReputationRep:
    None of it was chocolate :zomg: - in fact none of it was for me! (apart from the bag of flu medication from Boots :laugh:)

ReputationRep:
    :console:then some of it was for you :rolleyes:

In sainsbury's we saw a guy with a trolley completely filled with nothing but many different kinds of alcohol:eek: then heard a manager say, he's gonna have a ******* brilliant christmas :rofl:

ReputationRep:

A very uplifting song

ReputationRep:
    I really like the Skip Beat! ED, I would download it, but it is J-pop and I hate listening to music in different languages. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I love listening to music in other languages, especially when you start singing it out loud and people go all "WTF!?!" and ask you what it all means and you go "... I don't know :|" :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    thats a pretty crappy reasonj if you like it :eyeball:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :console:then some of it was for you :rolleyes:

In sainsbury's we saw a guy with a trolley completely filled with nothing but many different kinds of alcohol:eek: then heard a manager say, he's gonna have a ******* brilliant christmas :rofl:
    Just the one trolly? Thats quite a common occurance in our local Sainsburys lately - its not unusual to see people come out with 3-4 trollies each

You'd hate my iTunes then Mccann - tis full of J-pop & J-rock :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    J-pop :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I just find it annoying to listen to if I don't understand the lyrics, it is a shame when the backing track is really good.

ReputationRep:
    *what I'm listening to ATM*

ReputationRep:
    I find it nice myself. Kinda exotic, mysterious because it's in a different language. And the actual tune is better than alot of western music for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    cooro says she loves j-pop :yep:

ReputationRep:
    j-pop and j-rock are awesome

i sometimes look the lyrics up, some songs i could kinda guess what they are singing about :p:

ReputationRep:
    If something sounds good, then it can sound good regardless of language there is some pretty cool J-pop and J-rock:cool:

althought my friend once played me some polysics for the first time and I screamed a little in the library

ReputationRep:
    Indeed they are great. What matters is how it sounds, not the lyrics most of the time.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.