:giggle:really:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :giggle:really:rolleyes:
    :yep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Hah, I'm reminiscing back to the time my friend Kiki started her thesis from scratch with the deadline being the following day. She had an hour window between midday and one to hand it in. Any earlier or later and it wouldn't be accepted. She hypothesized that she could theatrically write 1000 words per hour with the appropriate citations, starting at midnight. Remarkably, she managed to finish the entire thing before her deadline and received a highly respectable 70% more or less for it in the end. She went to King's. :laughing:

Anyway, at least now you're a free spirit; go wild, raise havoc and most importantly spend more time here!

ReputationRep:
    Cooro! :hugs:

I has a KFC :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I didnt know the soviet union had KFC:hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on spending a lot of time on TSR/Neopets/watching anime (when my fecking DVDs arrive :mad:) etc over this month :^_^:

Hi L :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    ....neopets:wtf?:

I still cant find my ds :s: it had my nice headphones with it too:sad:

ReputationRep:
    I like playing the games on Neopets. I also like the advent calendar :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    yeah but :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    :eviltongue:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I always forget about the advent calendar on Neopets; I only started getting my free gifts on around about the 6th.

ReputationRep:
    I might be able to get the 24th, I don't think I'll get Christmas Day's gift (and it'll probably be awesome). mum wants to turn the internet off that day.

Though, as we've bought her a laptop for Christmas she might turn the internet on so she can try it out :w00t:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I didnt know the soviet union had KFC:hmmmm2:
    It does now.

Neopets are banned though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I might be able to get the 24th, I don't think I'll get Christmas Day's gift (and it'll probably be awesome). mum wants to turn the internet off that day.

Though, as we've bought her a laptop for Christmas she might turn the internet on so she can try it out :w00t:
    Clever plan <_<
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    My parents will probably turn the internet off on Christmas day too... but they'd never notice if I put it on for a minute or two. :ninja: Though I guess it depends on how fun Christmas is, unless I get really bored I doubt Neopets will be on my list of things to do that day. :p:

I'll be adding another series to my want to watch (AKA my 'downloaded/to download' list). :yes: As usual I'm indecisive, so the roll of a six sided die will decide whether I'm committing to watch Koihime Musou, Kare Kano, Touka Gettan, Slayers Next, Ikkitousen or Hatenkou Yuugi. Varied list as ever, I know. :o:

BRB, finding a 6-sided die from my collection.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Kare Kano, Slayers Next, Hatenkou Yuugi, Touka Gettan, Koihime Musou and Ikkitousen.

In order of personal preference. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Nice. I'm gonna watch Code Geass and a bit more Bebop later.

I'll probably just not go on the computer on xmas day.

I'm having problems choosing which game I want to play next. I have so many unfinished ones at the moment.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I won't be at home during Christmas, so I definitely won't be on the computer, let alone the internet. Actually, that's not strictly true, my family might want to use Skype during the morning to speak to the relatives.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Koihime Musou it is then, I'll trust The Pudding Earl's opinion that the ending is worth bearing the middle episodes for. :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.