Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari watch

ReputationRep:
    I dread going to the barbers.

ReputationRep:
    This week's Kemeko seemed to finish quickly. It was pretty funny, I think it is one of my favourite series of this season.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I loathe hairdressers. I wouldn't be going tomorrow were it not that my layers have grown out and it looks totally stupid. Part of my problem with the hairdresser I go to is that I'm part deaf in my right ear, they have the radio on quite loud which makes it difficult to hear, then they try and talk to me, mostly while using a hairdryer on me. No logic! Also, I have to take my glasses off so they can wash/cut my hair. They know this, yet they STILL expect me to answer them when they go 'how does that look?' How the **** should I know, seeing as all I can see is a multicoloured blur around me? Also, last time I went they cut my hair three inches too short. I went home and cried.

Yup. I hate the hairdressers :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing to watch except completed, older series. I might go to sleep early. :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Oh, I loathe hairdressers. I wouldn't be going tomorrow were it not that my layers have grown out and it looks totally stupid. Part of my problem with the hairdresser I go to is that I'm part deaf in my right ear, they have the radio on quite loud which makes it difficult to hear, then they try and talk to me, mostly while using a hairdryer on me. No logic! Also, I have to take my glasses off so they can wash/cut my hair. They know this, yet they STILL expect me to answer them when they go 'how does that look?' How the **** should I know, seeing as all I can see is a multicoloured blur around me? Also, last time I went they cut my hair three inches too short. I went home and cried.

Yup. I hate the hairdressers :yucky:
    :console:can you not go to another one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    :console:can you not go to another one
    I can't afford to go to another one. The one I go to only charges £10. If I went anywhere else I'd be paying £20+ in this city.

ReputationRep:
    :giggle: I get my hair cut so often, infact I'm getting it cut this weekend. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I can't afford to go to another one. The one I go to only charges £10. If I went anywhere else I'd be paying £20+ in this city.
    oh:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hairdressers are a pain I know how you feel Cooro :sad:

Ah, you can't make a slideshow on TB funny :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    OK, what is TB? :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    I dont go to the hairdressers - I have an irrational fear of them. I cut my own hair - since its so long and curly you wouldnt really notice if its not cut neatly :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    I havnt had a hair cut in over a year

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    OK, what is TB? :eyeball:
    Tuberculosis

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the guilt rep McCann

ReputationRep:
    guilt rep :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :giggle:

I don't whether to add that animation or not, people think I'm mad already :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I admit I sent guilt rep. :blush: :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    im gonna get mine cut tomorrow :p:

same cooro with the glasses thing i keep have to take it on and off :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eugenius 8)
    im gonna get mine cut tomorrow :p:

same cooro with the glasses thing i keep have to take it on and off :p:
    My hairdressers don't even let me put my glasses back on so I can keep an eye on what they're doing, the *******s :mad: This is why I always end up with crap haircuts.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.