Have a good weekend Jehuty. :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    How are you, Aiko?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Cooro)
    How are you, Aiko?
    I'm feeling optimistic. :p: :yep: I'm moving over the weekend to my new place, so I'm really looking forward to that.

How is Cooro feeling today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    I'm feeling optimistic. :p: :yep: I'm moving over the weekend to my new place, so I'm really looking forward to that.

How is Cooro feeling today?
    Aww, sounds good :hugs:

I'm good today :yep: Watching a film called Surf's Up, for some reason, but there's lots of Green Day songs in it which is making me happy :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Aww, sounds good :hugs:

I'm good today :yep: Watching a film called Surf's Up, for some reason, but there's lots of Green Day songs in it which is making me happy :p:
    Ah, I love animated films like that. They're really cute. :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Oh yeah, tonight I'm meeting Rie fu at an event a mutual friend is organizing. :p: I'll try and develop a long-standing friendship with the girl if I get the chance to induce some Aiko charm. :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    Rie Fu! Really?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yeah, I was introduced to her by a close friend of mine a few weeks back and mentioned it on here. She went to Central Saint Martins while I was there. The 'japanese' community in London is fairly close knit in the sense that most of the students know each other in some form or another. :laughing: - You know of her? I didn't originally. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Didn't she sing the first Bleach ending theme, Life Is Like a Boat?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yup, that's the one. She was also featured in the third ED for Gundam Seed Destiny and more lately the ending theme for Darker Than Black. I wasn't even aware of this when I met her (as such), even though I had seen both series.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    You've probably already seen these (Earl), but Maria-Sama ga Miteru, Kodomo no Omocha and Babbito are must see shojo series. Lovely Complex and Nodame Cantabile are adorable. I would recommend more but will resist in fear that I'll scare the guys. I'm such a girly girl deep down... - oh, one more, Harukanaru Toki no Naka de.
    Is Babbito short for anything, I couldn't find anything when I looked it up. :confused: And I'd not heard of 'Kodomo no Omocha' or 'Harukanaru Toki no Naka de' before either. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Yup, that's the one. She was also featured in the third ED for Gundam Seed Destiny and more lately the ending theme for Darker Than Black. I wasn't even aware of this when I met her (as such), even though I had seen both series.
    That's really cool. I like her music.

I discovered yesterday that one of my uni friends has a really famous dad. This reminded me :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Is Babbito short for anything, I couldn't find anything when I looked it up. :confused: And I'd not heard of 'Kodomo no Omocha' or 'Harukanaru Toki no Naka de' before either. :o:
    Well, I didn't bother mentioning the more mainstream and widely accessible series such as Full Moon (the queen of shojo). Also Strawberry Panic! is very shojo ai, but also reasonably mainstream.

Urm, ignore Babbito, it's a short OVA that aired in the mid to late 80s and never received any popularity. It's not subbed, either. Forgive me. :o: - The other two should be, I think?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Cooro)
    That's really cool. I like her music.

I discovered yesterday that one of my uni friends has a really famous dad. This reminded me :p:
    Well, I haven't befriended her yet. There's a chance I won't speak to her at all. :p: :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I haven't befriended her yet. There's a chance I won't speak to her at all. :p: :laughing:
    Aww :console: Well, good luck :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Aww :console: Well, good luck :p:
    The first thing I'll say is, "Have you met the renowned pop star Cooro Hiwatari?". :p:

ReputationRep:
    The first thing I'll say is, "Have you met the renowned pop star Cooro Hiwatari?". :p:
    :rofl: I would like to see that :p:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey::puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hey vin-kun :hugs:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    oh piss off:huff:

:p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.