Rurouni Kenshin
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny
    Gundam 00

ReputationRep:
    Hii Nihil :hello:

I'm also a big fan of Bleach and FMA. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! Can't wait til the new Fullmetal anime series is out! This time they would follow the manga series. The First FMA series was good, but hope the next wil be better.

ReputationRep:
    It was excellent :awesome: Although I haven't gone round to reading the manga yet sadly :sad:
    The next season should be awesome

ReputationRep:
    :hi: Afternoon folks.

Fully approving of your Lelouch avatar Yuuki :yeah:

Welcome to the Anime Society Nihil Nice list of anime there :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Wait. If they are going to make the manga into anime, does it mean the manga will end anytime soon?

You should read the manga its so exciting! A great war has started between the rebels (Roy and pals) and an undead army (so like zombies) ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon Cara :hello:
    I thought that you would :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    :hi: Afternoon folks.

Fully approving of your Lelouch avatar Yuuki :yeah:

Welcome to the Anime Society Nihil Nice list of anime there :yep:
    Thank you! Hope I fit in as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    :five: What grades did you get Euge? For some reason, I have you as being really smart. :p:
    BCC i could have done must better, i was a right lazy ******* during A-levels so dont do what i did and try your best :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNihilist)
    Thank you! Hope I fit in as well.
    Any anime fan will fit in well

(Original post by eugenius 8)
    BCC i could have done must better, i was a right lazy ******* during A-levels so dont do what i did and try your best :yes:
    Well, you still go into maths. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    The FMA manga looks like its coming into its final arc ATM. Since the new anime is slated to run for 52 eps there should be plenty of time for the manga story to be wrapped up before the completion of the anime.

Really looking forward to it - I adored the anime original ending, but the manga storyline is awesome in a different way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuuki)

Well, you still go into maths. :yep:
    through clearing :ninja: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNihilist)
    erm... hey there everyone! What anime/manga is everyone into? mine are:

Naruto
    Bleach
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny
    Gundam 00
    hello, welcome to the anime soc

i havent seen any of those but i'll be starting FMA fairly soon :yes:

ReputationRep:
    gotta go buy some food :yum:

ReputationRep:
    Once the upcoming season is completed then I think I'll watch it.
    I really enjoy anime much more when I get to watch the entire series in the space of a few days :p: I feel like I connect more to the storyline :^_^:
    I hate waiting week by week. 52 episodes sounds like it will take a long time though :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Euge you really need to see some of the great shounen shows :sadnod: FMA is a decent place to start though :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    The vast majority of the anime I watch is week by week - with a few complete shows in between for slow release days. I've found that this suits me much better than marathoning a lot of complete shows (which I did alot during the year after my graduation). Plus I like to be up on the latest news and this way I tend to avoid the worst of the spoilers :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    And in light of Edward :love:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caraniel)
    The vast majority of the anime I watch is week by week - with a few complete shows in between for slow release days. I've found that this suits me much better than marathoning a lot of complete shows (which I did alot during the year after my graduation). Plus I like to be up on the latest news and this way I tend to avoid the worst of the spoilers :laugh:
    I do run in a lot of spoilers :sad: My sister was shouting out Death note ones to me because I said I wanted to watch it soon :shifty:
    Still, I have a lot to watch yet, so I'm going for the completed series first, when I run out of those then well yeah..will see :p: I only have the chance to watch anime at weekends now anyway, especially at this point in time.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so envious of you that you have so many fantastic shows to watch yet Yuuki - you can never replace the joy of watching a classic for the 1st time. So in that regard youre wise to be watching the complete shows 1st

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.