The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
-M$ Ultr@-
aww, thats bad. :frown: :sad:

Hehe, I'm fine thanx. Did a lot of house cleaning now. I'm wasted....:s-smilie:

Lol, he is a pain as always; I had a huge fight with him in the morning. I have a throatache cz of shouting sooo much...:mad: I hatre himmmmmm :mad:

The key to younger siblings, especially boys, is to treat them with respect and kindness. That way they'll usually return the favor. We have the influence as the older one. :yep: Although, maybe it's a little too late with your brother :laughing: (I have two younger brothers).

House cleaning is commendable Zani-chan, you should be happy. :hugs: - I'm required to clean the house whenever I go home.
Reply 981
Cooro
yay :hugs:

:^_^:

:mad: my sister seems to have raided the chocolate again
vin
:wtf?: who are you talking to

*is still here *:sad:

I was talking to you. :sad:

I have soo much respect for you, thats y I said 'BYAKUYA N00-SAMA"..:frown: :puppyeyes:
Reply 983
-M$ Ultr@-
I was talking to you. :sad:

I have soo much respect for you, thats y I said 'BYAKUYA N00-SAMA"..:frown: :puppyeyes:

im not byakuya or a girl:ninjagirl:
Reply 984
See, the younger sibling respects the elder, this is why they respond adversely if the older one doesn't appreciate them. :p:
Matisse
Yeah, sorry, my mind wanders and I tend to randomly remember the most obscurest of series. :p:

I'm also envious of this society, it seems awesome. :biggrin:

It's quickly improving. When I first joined, the committee at the time tended to stick together, there was no real attempt at socializing or anything. A lot of people stopped going because of that. I was pretty introverted myself at the time so I felt uncomfortable trying to approach them, I only continued going because I liked the series they were showing. :p:

Then I joined the committee in my second year (after asking for advice on another forum - I was so nervous back then). :o: The first part of the year was pretty much the same; they spoke a bit more to me since I was 'one of them', but there wasn't an awful lot of mixing with the members. I also didn't get any choice when it came to the series they were showing. :frown:

This year has been completely different. The turnouts at the socials have never been higher, there's no divide between members and the committee and things are just far more fun. Everyone on the committee got to choose at least three series I think (apart from the treasurer who had nothing to suggest and trusted our choices). Because of that the series we're showing are a lot more varied and cater for more tastes than before. :yes: And for the first time we're experimenting and actively trying to find ways to improve it, first with the hallowe'en screening and now with one for each of the committee members.

Suffice to say, I think it's awesome (now at least). :smile:
Matisse
The key to younger siblings, especially boys, is to treat them with respect and kindness. That way they'll usually return the favor. We have the influence as the older one. :yep: Although, maybe it's a little too late with your brother :laughing: (I have two younger brothers).

House cleaning is commendable Zani-chan, you should be happy. :hugs: - I'm required to clean the house whenever I go home.

Too much influence..:huff:

He is elder than me and shows no respect....:mad:

But you're an angel nee-sama...:yes:
vin
im not byakuya or a girl:ninjagirl:

Okk soo, Kurosaki ichigo? I can be your lil yzuru (or izuru? wtF is his sister's name?)...:yes:

:puppyeyes:
Reply 988
-M$ Ultr@-
Too much influence..:huff:

He is elder than me and shows no respect....:mad:

But you're an angel nee-sama...:yes:

its what I learned from my older sister, but im much tidier than she is, I wish she wouldnt leave the wrappers in the box:hmpf:
Reply 989
-M$ Ultr@-
Okk soo, Kurosaki ichigo? I can be your lil yzuru (or izuru? wtF is his sister's name?)...:yes:

:puppyeyes:

go back to byakuya, ichigo annoys me now :>.<:
vin
its what I learned from my older sister, but im much tidier than she is, I wish she wouldnt leave the wrappers in the box:hmpf:

:rofl:

How old is she? :biggrin:
vin
go back to byakuya, ichigo annoys me now :>.<:

How rude...:eek:

Ok, you're byakuya and I'm your lil rukia..:h: :colondollar:
Reply 992
-M$ Ultr@-
:rofl:

How old is she? :biggrin:

24:s-smilie:
Reply 993
-M$ Ultr@-
How rude...:eek:

Ok, you're byakuya and I'm your lil rukia..:h: :colondollar:

what ep are you up to?
vin
24:s-smilie:

OHHH DEAR!!! :rofl: :rofl:
vin
what ep are you up to?

I'm at 49. :yes:

you?
Reply 996
-M$ Ultr@-
OHHH DEAR!!! :rofl: :rofl:

:confused:

the sky looks sooo nice right now, although theres this one very very thin grey cloud in the way
Reply 997
Into the final countdown to freedom!!! :woo: :woo: :woo:

Can not wait to get home, this has been such a long week :s-smilie: As a bonus my brother has finally sorted out the tax and insurance for his car so I no longer need to provide the taxi service I was running! :biggrin:
Reply 998
:wavey: Hey everyone
Reply 999
hey Yuuki :hi: How's things?

Latest