Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari watch

ReputationRep:
    Reborn chapter 218 comments ...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Gah ... first the reborn manga pulled the "Attacked by illusions of your friends who if you destroy it hurts the real versions" cliche ... now they've pulled the "The person who you thought you were meant to defeat in order to complete a mission is actually someone pretending to be on the side of the enemies in order to help your side" cliche ...

ReputationRep:
    and an ooga booga to you too:lolwut:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Reborn chapter 218 comments ...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Gah ... first the reborn manga pulled the "Attacked by illusions of your friends who if you destroy it hurts the real versions" cliche ... now they've pulled the "The person who you thought you were meant to defeat in order to complete a mission is actually someone pretending to be on the side of the enemies in order to help your side" cliche ...
    Reborn, as funny as it is, was destined to deliver cliche after cliche. :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:
    Morning.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I really need to watch GTO again. The last time I saw it was during 1999 to 2003. :eek: Such a hilarious series.

Edit: :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    I agree, you should! :fuhrer:
    It is the best series ever, you cannot beat the comedy. I might watch it again just for the crack, but first I need to find a sub group. :laughing:

ReputationRep:
    Ive not seen it :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I know, I know, I'll get around to it... Maybe I'll watch it today. :p: - And Vin-kin, you cannot possibly call yourself an anime fan without seeing GTO. :laughing: The characters in that series are golden. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    ok Im not an anime fan then :sad::getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Vin, I strongly suggest it. :yes:

*Watch it now!* :fuhrer: :ninja:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    its on the list :p:

heehee I managed to clear the shoutbox :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Even though it is my favourite series, I cannot remember any of the characters names except Eikichi Onizuka. :o:

I really need to watch it. Does anyone know a group who subbed it and their torrents aren't dead?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    And Mccann, if you read manga, you have to look into Kamen Teacher. Same author as GTO. :p: :yep:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    Even though it is my favourite series, I cannot remember any of the characters names except Eikichi Onizuka. :o:

I really need to watch it. Does anyone know a group who subbed it and their torrents aren't dead?
    Edit: Hopefully you got the name of the group.

ReputationRep:
    It is a shame I don't read manga. :emo:
    I still need to make an AP GTO sig. when my photoshop stops playing up. :dry:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    I vaguely remember most of the characters. I'll never forget Urumi Kanzaki, though. She was freakishly awesome, one of my favorite characters of all time, period. :yep: She inspired many future characters from other series too.

ReputationRep:
    :moo: toradora7 was funy :rofl:

why do animals in anime tend to have such clearly defined anuses:hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    Is that the really intelligent blonde girl? :giggle: I will remember the pervy stalker teacher. :rofl:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.