The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I envy you. :dry:
I'm not experienced enough for reviews yet. :angel: Maybe when I have watched a few months worth of anime. :ninja:
Yay, just learnt how to open a form in a form on VB XD I can now make a multi-form program :biggrin: Now to learn how to link it with a database ...
Reply 1662
123mccann
I envy you. :dry:
I'm not experienced enough for reviews yet. :angel: Maybe when I have watched a few months worth of anime. :ninja:

You only need to be as experienced as the series you're reviewing. :p: - Besides, if any of the suggestions are ecchi, you'll have no problems cross referencing or making pseudo intellectual comparisons. :p: :biggrin:
Reply 1663
After finishing Saint Seiya last night, according to AP, I've now seen over eight months of anime. :eek: How depressing. :frown:
Hello. :wavey:
Just got back. :h:
I don't pay attention to the plot in ecchi, I just humble the pantsu. I could only differentiate one ecchi from another by how 'far' they go. :hubba:
:giggle:

That tablet must have cost loads Aiko considering an A5 model is £300+ :eek4:
Zani. :eek3::hi:
123mccann
Zani. :eek3::hi:

Hello m'dear!

How are you?
Terrible, I have to do homework. :getmecoat:
How about you? :smile:
Reply 1669
123mccann
I don't pay attention to the plot in ecchi, I just humble the pantsu. I could only differentiate one ecchi from another by how 'far' they go. :hubba:
:giggle:

That tablet must have cost loads Aiko considering an A5 model is £300+ :eek4:

When you're prepared to pay around £2000 for your laptop alone, and a further £1000 for a display, paying £700 for the tablet wasn't an issue. :p: (Although, to be fair, my parents helped to begin with. :p:)
Your laptop was £2000?! I'm just in shock right now. :zomg::getmecoat:
What are the specs? *Geeky true nature is revealed* :emo:
Reply 1671
good morning

oh dear serious discussion in the chat thread :mad::fuhrer:
Hello Vin. :hello:
The beast awakens from his slumber. :p:
Reply 1673
:puppyeyes::sad:
123mccann
Terrible, I have to do homework. :getmecoat:
How about you? :smile:

Same, I have a terrible headache. :sadnod: and have loads of homework. :frown:
I just tried to do my Maths and I swear, I am going to fail at this rate. I know about 60% of what to do.
Oh well, moving on to Biology.
Reply 1676
if theres something your stuck on you should ask for help
Reply 1677
123mccann
Your laptop was £2000?! I'm just in shock right now. :zomg::getmecoat:
What are the specs? *Geeky true nature is revealed* :emo:

Okay, according to OSX's 'System Profiler', my processor is a 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, hard drive is a 320GB Serial ATA at 7200. 4GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2GB (:s-smilie:).
Reply 1678
hello:s:
LastLordofTime
Yay, just learnt how to open a form in a form on VB XD I can now make a multi-form program :biggrin: Now to learn how to link it with a database ...

Computing skills ftw.:ninja: I didn't take Computing, but I'm quite pro when it comes to C++.:ninja:

:ciao: guys.

Latest